Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good News: Supporters of Social Circle, Georgia, Drag Strip Form Group to Fight Opposition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News: Supporters of Social Circle, Georgia, Drag Strip Form Group to Fight Opposition

Re: Good News: Supporters of Social Circle, Georgia, Drag Strip Form Group to Fight Opposition

I'll see if I can make it to the next meeting.

Comment

Re: Good News: Supporters of Social Circle, Georgia, Drag Strip Form Group to Fi

Holy shit, I need to read the newspaper more! Donnie Clack, the guy who is trying to get that deal started, is the owner of Lanier National Speedway in Braselton--the facility I rent for my NE Georgia Swap Meet every month.

I just called him--he's in a meeting now, but said to call him back this evening and he'll fill me in.

I run a business and rent his facility. I bring people into Braselton that use the gas stations, the McDonalds and Cracker Barrel at the I-85 exit, and the restaurants, gas stations and ATM machines the other direction in Oakwood. I boost other businesses by renting additional port-o-johns, hiring a security guard to stay overnight at my 2-day shows, and buy advertising in the 5 county and city newspapers. I think I might actually have something worth while to say regarding this drag strip and how it can benefit the city and county in ways they probably don't think about.

Looks like I'll be heading to Social Circle for the meeting.

-Brad

Comment

Re: Good News: Supporters of Social Circle, Georgia, Drag Strip Form Group to Fight Opposition

Bad ass!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Unfortunately, I had to work late that day and missed the meeting.

Comment

Working...
          X