Awesome Historical Video: GM's Parade of Progress, With Futureliner Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Historical Video: GM's Parade of Progress, With Futureliner Action

Re: Awesome Historical Video: GM's Parade of Progress, With Futureliner Action

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Funny that you posted this, my son & daughter went up to Rhinebeck last weekend with my brother and got to see this in person. I'm jealous as I was home on teeball duty, but he was completely blown away by it.
      sigpic

Comment

with knowledge of dangerous natural resonance.. how did the ricer invade?
        with knowledge anyhting less than 16 guage fails... how are 22 guage fendered unibodies existing?
        with knowledge the benz crank can be applied to a 90 degree v8.. why are we slamming giant cams and 5000 cfm?

I think they forgot the knowledge of defense, war, death, and winning in the name of god. :
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

sit down , waldo

Comment

Those futureliners must have been totally unreal in the forties..Guess in those redneck countys,they believed the green men from Mars had landed.

Comment

Working...
            X