Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Roush Crashes Plane, Injured

Re: Jack Roush Crashes Plane, Injured

A Beechcraft Premier is NOT an experimental plane. I made lots of tooling for that plane back in the last century and in this one, and it since has received an airworthiness certificate from the FAA. Hawker-Beech makes a lot of them! They do have a uniquely wound carbon fiber/composite fuselage unlike most aluminum bodied business jets.

Do not assume that all aircraft at AirVenture are experimental - only a small percent are, the rest are production aircraft vintage and current.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

hmmmm..... maybe old Jack should give up on flying. Didn't he damn near kill himself clipping a power line and crashing into a lake a few years back???

Comment

here is some pics!

TMZ has obtained several photos of the moments before and after NASCAR team owner Jack Roush crashed his airplane yesterday in Wisconsin ... a crash Roush was lucky enough to walk away from.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

EAA at Oshkosh is way cool, something every Bangshifter should see at least once. But someone always crashes. It's the busiest airport in the world during the fly in.

Comment

Originally posted by chevy3100
            hmmmm..... maybe old Jack should give up on flying. Didn't he damn near kill himself clipping a power line and crashing into a lake a few years back???
            He crashed a plane into a lake in Troy, AL back in 2002.

If I had survived two plane crashes in my lifetime, I think I would take Greyhound on my next trip.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
              A Beechcraft Premier is NOT an experimental plane. I made lots of tooling for that plane back in the last century and in this one, and it since has received an airworthiness certificate from the FAA. Hawker-Beech makes a lot of them! They do have a uniquely wound carbon fiber/composite fuselage unlike most aluminum bodied business jets.

Do not assume that all aircraft at AirVenture are experimental - only a small percent are, the rest are production aircraft vintage and current.

My cousin and I restored a 1947 Luscombe 8F. In 1990 it won "Best In Class" award at Oshkosh. You're right, even though it's an EAA event, most of the aircraft there are GA.

Man, do I wish I could afford (time AND money) to go flying again!!! I really miss going to Oshkosh and Sun-n-Fun.
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Those wishing to make a charitable donation in the name of Jack Roush are encouraged to contribute to Speedway Children's Charities at www.speedwaycharities.org.

Comment

My cousin (whom is 11) got to go for the week, sounds like he is having a great time.

Comment

Working...
                  X