Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Video From the California Hot Rod Reunion - Give Your Friends the Link Right Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Video From the California Hot Rod Reunion - Give Your Friends the Link Right Here!

Re: Live Video From the California Hot Rod Reunion - Give Your Friends the Link Right Here!

Trying to log on to chat, noway.
    I keep getting redirected to a logon page that doesnt seem to exist. > > >

Comment

Re: Live Video From the California Hot Rod Reunion - Give Your Friends the Link Right Here!

You don't have to login! Just type.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I type and get this.

I am forced to go to "Login to Livestream" which means password and registering.

"YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER"......hmmm, nevermind, watch and enjoy.

Comment

Sorry man, I get that screen, plug in my name, hit return and I'm good.

Comment

Somebody tell the SCTA to hire these guys to cover their events at the Dry Lakes and at Wendover too...

Comment

Does anyone know what time they are going to finish the calif hot rod reunion tomarrow

Comment

I believe racing starts at 11am pacific

Comment

Brian,

I'm hearing that the CHRR will resume next weekend, because the weather system will not have moved out in time. SpeedZone is reporting this, but no word on NHRA .

Can you confirm?

Comment

Weather Doppler...

There it is...! Copy and paste that link into yoyr browser.

Comment

I have heard the same thing DragStripGirl. Not sure from NHRA yet though. Waiting on word.

Will let you all know asap.
                      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I have been to Famoso... in 2003. I took lots of pictures. Go see:

http://public.fotki.com/Mean-Mojo/bakersfield/ ... I hope you enjoy them...!

Comment

I tried logging in over the weekend too and didn't get any where.
                          Everyone was saying "go to bangshift" but we couldn't get it it.
                          Originally posted by TC
                          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

It worked good for me. I love the "Live Feed"... but then there is the footage that fills in while Famoso is on Rain Delay. That's life. Better than nothing but "Live Feed" is just so cool...! Try again, don't give up. You'll be gald.

Comment

Working...
                            X