Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prehistoric Monster Truck Video: Jeff Dane's King Kong Was a Monster Truck Before the Term was Invented

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prehistoric Monster Truck Video: Jeff Dane's King Kong Was a Monster Truck Before the Term was Invented

Re: Prehistoric Monster Truck Video: Jeff Dane's King Kong Was a Monster Truck Before the Term was I

This begs the question ..... does anyone know where the truck is today???
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Re: Prehistoric Monster Truck Video: Jeff Dane's King Kong Was a Monster Truck Before the Term was I

One thing that definitely hasn't changed about Monster trucks is a bunch of guys standing around with beer cans in their hands. ;)

Comment

Re: Prehistoric Monster Truck Video

Now this is the sort of thing that makes me smile.

No sponsors. No television hype. No overblown arenas; just regular enthusiasts out for an afternoon of fun, competition and yes, a little prize money too.

It reminds me of watching 50's films of the beach races at Daytona.

Comment

last i heard one of the king kong trucks is still around in the killeen area, i can ask some friends from that area if they know any more about it
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

It'd be cool to see it now ...
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
            X