Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: The Mystery of the Psycho Pulling Truck Has Been Solved, Sadly

Re: Video: The Mystery of the Psycho Pulling Truck Has Been Solved, Sadly

Ever hear the one about the 427 Shelby Econoline pulling truck . . . Never mind ;D

Comment

So I'm a little confused. How does the video prove the truck was destroyed?? Couldn't some one have bought it and has it stashed away somewhere??

Comment

Originally posted by k5hart
        So I'm a little confused. How does the video prove the truck was destroyed?? Couldn't some one have bought it and has it stashed away somewhere??
        x2??
        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Guys, my fault for not putting in there that the death of the truck was confirmed by the guy searching for it. This video was proof that it existed (at least up to 10 years ago). A man in Michigan recently confirmed that the truck was chopped up and the frame was used to make a mini pulling tractor of some type.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Then that sux! I was hoping it had just not been found.
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

That is too bad. :'(

Thanks for clearing it up.

Comment

Hey guys, I have a little story about this sweet truck. When I was 15 I was reading through a local (Michigan) auto trader and Psycho was in it. The guy was selling pretty much what you see in the video, a rolling chassis no motor no trans. He was asking $2500!!!! I begged and pleaded with my dad to let me buy it but my grades were crap and the old man didnt see any good use for an old arena puller. So no dice on buying it even if to only save it for someone who could bring it back. That was 18 years ago.
                In response to the rumor of it being chopped for a mini puller. Just up the road from me was a mini that had the same spoked front wheels and rears. I hope it wasnt the truck but who knows.
                That truck would rip off full pulls at the Silverdome and stop just short of the stands with the front high in the air. Raced down the track with red tinted windows and a strobe light inside the cab. It was a sweet ride indeed and i'm sorry I couldnt save it for us!
                Thanks for reading.

Comment

Working...
                X