Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question of the Day: What is the Worst Factory Paint Color Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day: What is the Worst Factory Paint Color Ever?

There have been some truly heinous paint shades offered by car companies over the years, but which one is the outright worst? Since we seem to live in an age where everyone buying a new car checks the box marked silver or gray, it is almost shocking to see a late model car roll by [...]

More...

Gota have it green for the 2013 mustang, only good for a St. Patricks day parade
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Anderson View Post
      Gota have it green for the 2013 mustang, only good for a St. Patricks day parade
      Shawn, have you seen it in person? Saw it at the car show and it was badass.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Have only seen the Ford racing one on it's side, keep in mind this is from the guy with the bright yellow Mustang ( witch I got a great deall on after it sat on a lot used for a year)

Comment

Greens, browns, yellows, or oranges in shades that resemble what you might cough up, piss out, shit or puke.

Add to that neons, day glows, or something resembling whats in a bag of Skittles.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

GM Butternut Yellow....worst.color.ever

I like dark browns and dark greens, maroons, purples...

I dig some of the day glow colors too... but the orange they have on the 12 Boss 302 is awful
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

It seems every decade has it's own set of horrible colors, though the 50s 60s colors seem cool now, I don't think the 70's colors will ever be cool, and the 80's 90's teal and purple are just horrible. I think the '00s fad color will be copper since the silver/grey that are so popular never seem to go out of style - they're not "trendy" they're "classic".

The green on the new mustang sure is polarizing - in the sun it looks like key lime pie filling, but it doesn't taste very good.
              Last edited by milner351; March 22, 2012, 09:16 AM.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                The green on the new mustang sure is polarizing - in the sun it looks like key lime pie filling, but it doesn't taste very good.
                That begs the question...just why are you licking peoples cars? thats just wrong man...just wrong.
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                  GM Butternut Yellow....worst.color.ever
                  Hey now... It has been growing on me.

I tend to agree though, it isnt the most eye catching color, but I think the pale greens from Ford are the absolute worst. Looks like baby shit if you puked it back up then color matched it.

Comment

LOL! yeah, I can see why....to be fair it looks alright on the GTO..I hate it most of all on Corvettes....You think corvette you think muscle, power,torque, speed..then they spray it with Butternut Yellow....sissys

Comment

I still stand by the green Boss 302. In person, it's boingaliscious.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                      X