Evan Knoll Pleads Guilty to Federal Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Knoll Pleads Guilty to Federal Charges

Evan Knoll, the one time drag racing magnate plead guilty today to Federal charges that have the potential to send him to prison for 70 years and cost him upwards of $100-million in fines. That sound you just heard was the drag racing world breathing a collective sigh of relief. If this case had gone [...]

More...

If this case had gone to trial and many of the sport’s biggest names were brought to testify, it would have been injurious to the sport of drag racing in ways that probably cannot be put into words sufficiently
    So this is a good thing by not bringing all the truth to light but just enough to send 1 guy to jail?

Comment

Skull, not saying that it is a good thing or a bad thing, just my opinion on what would have happened.

If you wanted to see the sport laid bare on the table, than it would be a good thing. If you want it all to just go away, it is a bad thing. There are parts of me that see it from both sides. The reporter in me wants to see who knew what and when, but the guy who loves drag racing in me just wants him put away and to be done with it.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

It won't be long...23 more days until sentencing (Nov 20th)

We'll all have to wait & see if they slap him on the wrist or lock him up for good..
        Last edited by Nice Guy Ed; November 15, 2012, 01:59 PM. Reason: add more content

Comment

Working...
        X