Michigan mega meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan mega meet

Michigan Automotive Events Group (MAEG) and Street Stance is putting on the first ever, Michigan MEGA Meet; a charity event benefitting POW-MIA and the Make-A-Wish Foundation!

The event will include numerous vendors, car clubs, automotive groups, and model specific organizations such as Michigan F-Body Association, Mustang Owners Club of Southeastern Michigan, Motorcity Gumball Rally, Illicit Speed Car Club, Michigan Gumball Rally, ROUSH, Lingenfelter, AirLift, MobSteel, and many others. We are reaching out to all automotive organizations to generate interest and participation in this event. We hope to make this one of the biggest automotive events in Michigan.

Organizations, vendors, and car clubs that would like to participate would also be considered co-hosts of the show. This is not only an invitational event, but an event that all of the participants are able to take part in hosting. We would like to welcome you to partake in this great event!

The event will be held on September 29th, 2012 from 10:00am until 5:00pm at the Bakers of Milford. 2025 South Milford Rd., Milford Township, MI 48381.

Automotive displays and booths for vendors, dealerships, shops / performance shops, and other businesses will require a minimum donation of $200. All proceeds will benefit POW-MIA and Make-A-Wish Foundation.

We are looking to produce a 1,000+ vehicle turnout, and need help from as many clubs, shops, and organizations as possible. We hope that you would like to participate in this, and be able to take part in co-hosting the Michigan MEGA Meet along with MAEG, Street Stance, ROUSH, MIFBody, and many others!

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Last edited by BlackouT; September 14, 2012, 10:05 AM.

So who's coming, and what are they bringing to the table? ;)

GM / Ford / Chrysler, or something else?

Comment

those of you that are going, please visit the michigan mega meet website and register!

thanks!

Comment

I'm surprised there is no interest with this. It'll be a HUGE event! Maybe more would be interested if it involved racing.

Comment

bump

Comment

Hmm ... showing as about a 4-1/2 hour drive for me. If I can get a traveling companion, it may be time to take my 66 Bird for its first longer road trip.

cheers
            Ed
            Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
            07 Mustang GT with some stuff
            88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Update on the Michigan MEGA Meet: AMSOIL will be there with their trailer full of the good stuff! One free oil change will be raffled off!

Comment

That's the same weekend as the ECTA event at the Ohio mile....
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Ooops, just realized this is the same day as a local event that I've already committed to. Maybe next year for me!

cheers
                  Ed

Comment

Bummer.. I'll update you guys on this event next year as well. We're expecting close to a 1,000 cars.

Comment

bump

Comment

Those of you that didn't go...all I can say is...YOU MISSED OUT!

Here is a little overview of what you missed (keep in mind that the footage is from the very end of the show after a LOT of people already left). We had over 600+ cars in attendance! 8)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Well done, great turnout for the first year!

cheers
                          Ed

Comment

Working...
                          X