Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Chrysler Imperial owners around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Chrysler Imperial owners around here?

I called about an ad in the paper for a '76 Camaro roller and after I get out there I see the guy has a friggin' BEAUTIFUL 1965 Imperial Crown 2dr coupe with a 413 in it and 49k original one owner miles for sale too. Has anyone ever done a cool custom out of one of these, or do they just roll them stock? I'm seriously considering buying this thing and just droping it a few inches and throwing some wheels on it and making it my daily. Anybody got one?

Nik

Re: Any Chrysler Imperial owners around here?

I LOOOVE Imperials
    they have been banned in all forms of demo derby, too tough
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

mr drysdale had a nice one

Comment

Here's what it kind of looks like, i didn't have a camera but I found a black one on the web. the only difference is it has a white top instead of black like this one.

Nik

Comment

As 2 doors,they are pretty rare.There are lots of imperials over here in scandinavia.Especially those from the late fifties.

Comment

Milton Berle had an Imperial ragtop in Its A Mad Mad Mad world. Had that cool steering wheel that was flat on top.

Comment

Lower it a little with a set of real true spokes and some 2 inch white walls and you're " cruisin"

Comment

Working...
              X