I Really Like Cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peewee View Post

Rock, you ARE coming to the Gear Head next weekend, right? I've got a 12-channel 50-foot snake in a 1965 travel suitcase, never really found anybody to run the sound board. I can throw that on the pile and we could have a decent show, without a multitude of talent of course, but even more heaps of fun and laughs. We'd look professional!
    Sorry PDub, that was about 30 years ago and Long Beach is far from anywhere one can road warrior a club band at all to say little of Tennessee. Just so many fond memories. When I had some Sennheiser 421s and digital delays and reverb in my bag of tricks. Plus while Blues is fun to mix I thrived on loud hard rock. For a while I carried some halogen yard lights to plug in the lighting system. Really messed with folks all dilated out by various intoxicants.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

For a while I carried some halogen yard lights to plug in the lighting system. Really messed with folks all dilated out by various intoxicants.
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! That, Sir, is frickin hilarious. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! Oh my, I scared the cat laughing at that, thanks so much.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
      X