Thank God for Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God for Dogs

Well last night we went to a buddy of mine's first year in business party. He is a Tattoo artist and through a big shin-dig at his shop. Well after the party we were going to hit up a bar, but my brother-in-law was to drunk and wanted to go home. So on the way to the bar we dropped him off at home to find out that someone kicked my front door in. Fearing the worse I walked into the house to find that nothing was gone. So all I can think is my dogs scared the burglars off. They are so getting a big fat bone today. Yap it sure was a shitting way to start off my B-day, but the biggest present so far is the crooks didn't get any of my stuff.

God I hate thieves, anyway new security doors on all the doors today. >

Re: Thank God for Dogs

Be ready, sometimes they come back . Sort of to case the place. Like if you have ALLOT of really cool stuff they might bring help and a bigger truck.

Comment

Surprised they went through the front door. Most people get hit because they don't lock the gate or the sliding glass door in back.

Glad your dogs didn't run off too.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        Surprised they went through the front door. Most people get hit because they don't lock the gate or the sliding glass door in back.

Glad your dogs didn't run off too.
        That was the weird part, the door was closed, I'm not sure if they didn't realize I had dogs, kicked the door in and then heard the dogs and shut the door and ran off or if the dogs chased them outside and then came back to the house and closed the door. Either way they took off in a hurry, the top of my mop bucket was 10 feet from the bottom and in a bush and one of my propane tanks was knocked over and in another bush. I would have loved to see them tripping over all that stuff. Also noticed that one of my dogs has a small abrasion on her inner thigh, so she might have got one of them.

Comment

Glad you didnt lose anything.I HATE thieves.If someone were to break into my garage they would probably break their necks due to all the crap I have.My luck they would sue me and win :'(

Comment

According to one of my neighbors kids, a tall black guy was hanging around the corner by my house about 11:30 when he was on his way to the store. He said the guy looked sketchy. Also the shoe print on the door is quite high, so we where thinking it was a tall guy. And one of my tenants said he heard the dogs barking about 11:30. So I'm figuring it all happened about 11:30. Well now I know who to look out for, so I think tonight I'll be hanging outside on the bench with a semi-automatic assault weapon, hoping the MF comes back. ;)

Comment

Dont sit on the bench.If its like our laws you have to shoot them in the house.Shoot them and then shoot another shot.First one for the kill and the second for your warning shot. ;D Hit the target they cant say there wasnt a warning shot ;D

Comment

The dogs scared him off.... thief's won't attack something difficult... remember they are thief's... not type A personalitys... they'll only take the easy road... and another thing.... they won't steal work... you can leave work anywhere and thiefs will leave it alone .... every time...

Shingles after Hurricane Opal sat out for months... when you couldn't buy them... but no one would steal them cause it was a bitch to move and once you had them.... you had to put them on.... Trust me.... they don't steal work...

k

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
                  Also noticed that one of my dogs has a small abrasion on her inner thigh, so she might have got one of them.
                  I'm glad that your dogs are ok. Sounds like they did a great job. ;D

Comment

Tubbed, don't be a damned fool... I suspect the dogs. Inside job.
                    -dulcich

Comment

Originally posted by dulcich
                      -dulcich
                      Could be.Had a dog years ago the would go get the nighbors newspaper from his front yard and place it on my back porch. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
                        Originally posted by dulcich
                        -dulcich
                        Could be.Had a dog years ago the would go get the nighbors newspaper from his front yard and place it on my back porch. ;D
                        That's a dog worth keepin'!

Comment

Working...
                        X