• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Favorite Fast Food Joint

gluten allergy ?
    thats good - you don't need the carbs

Comment

I think I could eat at Taco Bell every day if I could. There's only 1 here in our town and this summer they tore it down to build a new one. Without Taco Bell for 3 months, people lost their minds! It just reopened this week and the lines have been stupid crazy. I've only attempted to go there once.

Comment

The things I would do for some White Castle
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

We just got our first Sonic here inBinghamton NY. Its been pack for a month.

I can't wait to see those girls roller skate thru 2 feet of snow this winter. ;D
          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I voted In-N-Out (close second) because my top choice wasn't listed, TOMMY'S which is So Cal only. The "Mega combo", which is a triple chili cheeseburger, chili cheese fries and a large soft drink. Although I was disapointed that recently they swithced from Pepsi products to Coca Cola, no more Mountain Dew :'(.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

There's an In n Out a few hundred yards from my house. Never go there. Never go to any unless I'm with a client who has cravens and wants me to join in their diet cheating.

I have a weakness for Arby's. There's one right next door to a car wash my company uses. I need strength not to hit it up, like eating before I go to the car wash.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

In the East and South it Hardees, no Carl Jrs although its the same. If I am in Mooresville NC its got to be Bobs Grill on Main St. A stand up joint or take out only,no seats. Be there 6-2 , M-S or dont go, not open.

Comment

Popeye's spicy chicken, red beans and rice along with a Dr Pepper and I'm in heaven.
                  Tom
                  Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
                  X