Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Censoring YourSELF

Peewee,

Some of my biggest laughs came from the works of Jerry Clower.
    Rev. Clower could make you laugh your head off without so much as insinuating profanity. Funny doesn't have to be vulgar, and neither does your site. I like it just the way it is.

Ron

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Coming from a fan of vulgarity, profanity, and all-out rude-lewd-and-crude humor, please leave it as-is.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

thanks for the site peewee, ive enjoyed checking it out for an hour or so!!! :D
        PS its good how it is :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!! and IM putting it on my fav. list.
        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Okay okay okay. Folks, ya'll are all the BEST! I get it. Keep the site like it is.

And I promise I will. Gosh I've had nothing but fun here and I've said that too many times already. Just GREAT!

And I'll sit on posting the stuff that keeps any of you from forwarding my site's links to your preacher or grandparents. Yes, that's the value in having a consistent product, no matter what the product is.

But even as we speak, and please don't run away, stay with me here - I got this other one on email just minutes ago. Please disregard the file title, it is NOT about skin. THIS is another example of the stuff I really should not and will not use. But this is so funny...dang, I hate to toss it, but I will. I think this is a much better example of how much stuff I DON'T post out of resect for the viewers. Hope the link works. I only uploaded the file, not a link on the site to it.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Stand by, it doesn't work....Stand by

Comment

http://www.weeville.com/Little_Shrun..._The_Blues.wmv

Comment

In my mid 20's every day of my life was like that. And I felt exactly that way, but I never hurt anybody because I was too little to do anything about it all. Just glad all of that passed. Life is much better now. And back then, why did EVERYTHING go wrong every time? Non-linear chaos. Wrong relationship, wrong situation.....glad I'm not the only one in the world that ever happened to, or that little video wouldn't exist.

Sorry, but I think that's why I laughed at it so hard myself. Laughing at the past. So good to be able to.

Comment

Working...
                X