So much for "Caption This!"...read on, LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for "Caption This!"...read on, LOL

I use That Will Buff Out for my Caption This! pictures. I was looking for one when I came across this:

Mum Joleen Baughman?s life is made hell by a car crash injury that left her constantly craving sex.

The smash two years ago damaged a nerve in her pelvis which controls desire, leaving it permanently switched on.

It means Joleen, 39, becomes aroused by even the slightest movement ? while vacuuming, sitting on a bus, bending over or walking across a room.

She said: ?It?s unbearable. Just my clothes rubbing gets me so aroused that I can hardly think straight.

?It?s very embarrassing and it?s impossible to concentrate.?

Apparently she has what is called Restless Genitial Syndrome (see definition) . In short, no matter what she does, anywhere, anytime, anything will turn her on physically.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or to go crash a Ram.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: So much for "Caption This!"...read on, LOL

It's only a Dodge, why get so worked up? ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I'm kind of wondering what happened to smash up the front and the bed, but leave the doors untouched.

Comment

Originally posted by moparmaniac07
        I'm kind of wondering what happened to smash up the front and the bed, but leave the doors untouched.

What ever it hit or hit it at such an angle and speed that it spun the truck to either hit it again on the rear bedside (2 impacts), leaving the doors untouched.

Guess I need to get Momma a dodge ram to crash eh?
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

My wife wrecked her car and that didn't happen.
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Wish my wife would get a case of that...
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
            X