Barn finds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barn finds.

Ah, so this is where some of that recent traffic is coming from.

I'm Will, and I built legendarycollectorcars.com for my buddy (and client) Richard. He's a huge fan of muscle cars in general, especially the Ford/Mercury NASCAR aero cars of the late 60s and early 70s. He's doing (or getting done, depending on your POV) a restore on his AMX barn find now, too. He's a cool dude. I should send him an email to come sign up over here.

I never knew about this place until today when I got an email from bangshift.com and recognized it from the website analytics. I guess this is the forum that remains of carjunky.com and freiburgersgarage.com? Must be, since I still have a membership I guess. I'm glad the forums stuck around. Lots of good folks and good info. I'd forgotten all about the site after a new job meant less screwing around on the internet during the day.

Thanks for visiting Richard's site and if there's anything I can do for anyone, just let me know.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by yogreasygramma
      Originally posted by Blazerteam
      Not a barn find,but pics from a junkyard in Denton Texas.Pics taken yesterday by my friend Pontchief.There must be a lot of cars there...heh??.

I want that 65 Bel air 2 door post..

Arild has a higher security clearance than we do... ;D Password protected, bro!

These are not the same pics, but Pontchief has posted some of his here:

Sorry.......... :-[ :-X ;D

Comment

Here's a s couple layin' around at one of our farms, first a nice one owner 63 wagon!

And a musty rusty 390 gt 4 speed fastback, it was drivin in there 15 years ago. These are still out there!

Enjoy!

Comment

Ah,makes me glad to see I'm not the only one who hoards this crap(that's what I call it...) :D. ~J/W.

Comment

Actually the Mustang belongs to a buddy who will not sell it but has no intention of ever doing anything with it? In my opinion it would be a rad cap off restoration anyways, you know jack up the rad cap and drive a new car under it.

Comment

at my friends uncles camp there is a 68 mustang fastback in a shed with all the water skiing crap.weve never got a good look at it and dont know much about it because it has so much crap on it but it looks mostly there and my friend says its been there as long as he can remember.

his uncle who owns it says its nor for sale or trade and hes going to fix it up someday ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 67BlueSS
                Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                I also know of another 56 Buick that is buried in someone's backyard in Gladstone, MO. I'll give money for you to knock on his door and tell him. I was there when it was found and reburied.
                Scott

Give me the address and I'll swing by there this weekend.
                I can't remember right now. My Dad bought the property. My uncle developed the entire neighborhood, Christopher Heights, named after my cousin. It's off Barry Rd, or Berry Rd near 76th. My Dad sold the property back to my uncle who found a farm house foundation and the Buick when digging for the new house foundation. He moved the house foundation to avoid removing the old one and reburied the Buick in the old farm house foundation. It' all in the backyard. I know my uncle started to sweat everytime the owner started talking about putting in a pool.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X