For you Jet/Plane guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For you Jet/Plane guys.

I just got a hard on ... damn, I love this sh!t !!
    :o

Comment

I live very close to the WPAFB United States Air Force Museum. I go all the time. They just got an f35. its in the hanger with the sr71 and havblu and an f22..... I should take pics next time I go.... ya thunk? I saw an sr71 in the air at Edwards once. But it was far away and goin' away quickly. I'd kill to see one do all that cruisin' and afterburner lightin' up an stuff....tooooo coool.
      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

OK, I know I'm just dreaming....BUT, if someone here has the "juice" to take a civilian up in a modern day fighter, tell me in a private message.....how much CASH do I need to come up with. BONUS cash if it's shot/recovered off a carrier. Hell, I can dream, can't I? As fast as this country's going in the toilet, this may be the LAST generation for such dreams
        STUGOTS

Comment

go hang out at Van Nuys. Lot's of guys have got fighters, F-5's, T-38's, and such. They fly around all the time. They're even a few P-51's over there. Ryan Walker works there and could point you in that direction.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That was amazing. I especially liked #4! AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
              go hang out at Van Nuys. Lot's of guys have got fighters, F-5's, T-38's, and such. They fly around all the time. They're even a few P-51's over there. Ryan Walker works there and could point you in that direction.
              Did you mean to attach this to someone elses post, so it'd have more meaning? Just askin
              STUGOTS

Comment

All due respect meant here....... but...... landin' on a pitchin carrier has GOT to be one of the BEST carnival rides! and ya can't get that anywhere but USAF.

i quoted. i'm so proud ;D ;D ;D :o

my humility is my finest quality
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
                  OK, I know I'm just dreaming....BUT, if someone here has the "juice" to take a civilian up in a modern day fighter, tell me in a private message.....how much CASH do I need to come up with. BONUS cash if it's shot/recovered off a carrier. Hell, I can dream, can't I? As fast as this country's going in the toilet, this may be the LAST generation for such dreams
                  Try Russia. Seriously. A mig ride would be good eh?
                  Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496
                    All due respect meant here....... but...... landin' on a pitchin carrier has GOT to be one of the BEST carnival rides! and ya can't get that anywhere but USAF.

So when did our USAF get a Carrier?
                    I hope you meant our NAVY...

Comment

Did you mean to attach this to someone elses post, so it'd have more meaning? Just askin
                      Gee whiz, Groucho, I posted it right after yours and it's right under your last post. Who the hell did you think I was talking to? C'mon man, you're smarter than this.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Gee whiz, Groucho, I posted it right after yours and it's right under your last post. Who the hell did you think I was talking to? C'mon man, you're smarter than this.
                        I KNOW. But, WHY don't more people attach their posts to the ones they're responding to? WHY? Does it hurt? Does it cost you money? WHY? I was more aiming my comment at people that post far from the post they're responding to. You were "collateral damage" ;D
                        STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by min301
                          Originally posted by oldsman496

So when did our USAF get a Carrier?
                          I hope you meant our NAVY...
                          We don't, but we do opperate a weapons system off of one with USAF crews. Made a deal with the squids about getting rid of the RF-4 and EF-111, we supply crews to fly the EA-6 now off of shore and carriers.
                          Central TEXAS Sleeper
                          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

I KNOW. But, WHY don't more people attach their posts to the ones they're responding to? WHY? Does it hurt? Does it cost you money? WHY? I was more aiming my comment at people that post far from the post they're responding to. You were "collateral damage" ;D
                              Because I'm a sadistic pig who like screwing with your mind. Buuuwwwaaaahhaaaa.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
                                5 or 6 years ago, I was at the shore with my family when I hear this loud roar, I look up and it was a WWII fighter making a slow speed flyby, not sure what it was, but man, I loooooved it.
                                I'd do anything to get my pilot's license
                                Don't take your dog with you :.
                                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X