X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McLeod M-800 update

This is from McLeod's forum.

McLeod Transmission update 4/6/10
    Hi all, Thanks for all your interest in McLeod and the upcoming transmission. So there is no confusion, I will give you the latest update and hopefully answer some of your questions.

1. Yes it was introduced as a "new product" at SEMA because it was. No we don't have it ready to ship nor are we taking "pre orders" as some have suggested.

2. Hey, we are trying our best to get it to market. No it is not ready because of some unforseen parts supplier circumstances beyond our control. I will personally not release it until it is 100% ready with all the right parts at the right price (AMERICAN MADE!). If I did that, then the same people who are bashing us now for not releasing it will be back in a hurry to bash us for releasing a product that is not 100% ready.

3. I would say as of today, we are looking at late summer for release, not two years!. It is a fully developed product. It's just a matter of some gear sets made to our specs at the right price. We want to keep the price level as close to what we advertised at SEMA. Really not that complicated, just time consuming testing different vendors.

4. I promise to answer questions as time permits and want to thank all those who have called about the trans. We have thousands of loyal McLeod clutch and product customers throughout our 39 years in business. Those who own a McLeod clutch understand that McLeod only delivers top-of-the-line high performance products.

Bottom line (as John Force always says): We are doing our very best to get this product to market. I understand AND share your frustration. Believe me, I want one for my 1970 Cuda!

Please feel free to return and keep asking questions and I will do my best to answer each one of them. Again, thank you for visiting McLeodracing.com!!

Regards,

Paul Lee
    Paul Lee
    President
    McLeod Racing,LLC
    1600 Sierra Madre Circle
    Placentia, CA 92870
    714 630 2764
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Re: McLeod M-800 update

call g force

Comment

Re: McLeod M-800 update

I often dream of a G-101 4-Speed...........on the 'Tree for one of my Nova's :o ;D :! ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
      X