Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you come up with your forum name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you come up with your forum name?

As the name implies, How did you come up with your forum name?

Everybody at school calls me Stewie so i decided to use that as my forum name

Re: How did you come up with your forum name?

I'm in the process of finally upgrading my 79 chevy pulling truck to a 482" BBC after 3 years of sitting on this motor.

Comment

I have gone by Thumper for decades, CB handle, nickname, etc. I have a fondness for 455 Pontiacs. If you hear one of them running in my car, you will know why the name fits.

Comment

Just came about circa '00. At the time I was in HS, in a French class, that was my "French" name. After 10 years of use why stop now?
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Mine is my "title" of my after hours job so to speak : I have been doing it long enough that it's what most guys call me, if they know my real name or not. Hell I could easily do Rick Stewarts job if he wants to retire ;D

Comment

<<<<<I've had 5 of these. every time I get rid of one another shows up in the driveway unintended. 3rd gens come to my home to either be saved or parted out.
            Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

"Alright, LAST CALL !!!"

"Y'all DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME . . . BUT YA CAN'T STAY HERE !"

what was the question again?

DTB
              DTB - RETIRED

Comment

I was a big E fan
                I'm stubborn
                I' like Iron Maiden

Comment

As obvious as it seems, it has a twist.
                  I first joined Chevy Hi Performance's website as Yellochevello. Later I tried to join HotRod's website with that name, but it was already taken (I didn't realize the websites were related, and that it was me who had taken the name- ha!) so I changed it up to yellomalibu.

Comment

The chevelle used to have plates that read 1-BAMF .... All my friends started calling me Bamfster so it just kinda stuck. That was about 25 years ago.
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I always sort of wanted a nickname, lots of cool guys had nicknames, Don the Snake, Dyno Don, etc.

I was in ONE hyped up street race in highschool - and I won, several of us watched American Graffiti a few days later, and a few guys started calling me Milner, when I got on ebay years ago I added the 351... every user name since.
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Mine just proves my brain doesn't work how you'd expect it to sometimes. The blue70 would be the blue '70 chevelle I'm still looking for. The catchme...well, catchMYblue70 didn't sound right. I like pirates and if you think about how they talk...you end up with catchmeblue70 instead.
                        Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

You'll have to ask my parents.
                          ;D

Comment

I started on the net when silliness of 1337 h4ck3r talk was supposed to be funny. :

I hung onto a boxer until the car broke in half, in maine.

now on my 3rd in 13 years.

simply encrypted maine with boxer... with 3 main bearings

backwards e is the 3.
                            I am glad that silly stuff went away. Normal english is difficult enough on the net to a non typist.
                            >
                            Previously boxer3main
                            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Monk.........had the moniker since 1955

Teachers even referred to me in
                              class by it
                              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
                              X