• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Engine Alliance

mitsubishi/hyundai/kia all use mitsu engines ...laughs

Re: Global Engine Alliance

and so did the dodge colt.. ???

ya know that "modern" fast sideways mounted racer called "evolution"?

the dodge colt attempted the mitsu AWD wobbly goofball in the 80s... that is hilarious indeed.

I could guess the eagle talon is there as well. Even ford fell for the design.

There is this moron that passes through here local with a green S-10 , 4 cylinder...double firing, fart can exhaust, seemingly 300 to 1 compression...all for 45hp.
    if that dufus did not get the exact sound of four cylinders trying to get over itself... damn. guy ruined a normal machine. I blame mitsubishi.
    go farther back in time and cortinas did not do this, the vega did not do this, not even chevettes did this...
    here is this guy with a chance to have the last of normal old four cyls.. and look what the rice disease did.

Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

You left out Chrysler... The Caliber used an engine from that family...

Happens more then some people on this board like... Global engineering, global economy... Much better than that the world is flat crap. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny

Happens more then some people on this board like... Global engineering, global economy... Much better than that the world is flat crap. ;)

Trash...I hate Mitsu motors :P

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny

the 3.0 and 3.5 are members of the 6g72 and 6g73 family. my car has a mitsubishi 6g72 SOHC 3 liter

Comment

They may not be fast but the run & run, it is the block that is the same, they use different heads on them. They have been doing this for decades now
            So. Central PA
            Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

I thought hyundai did their own motors
              who cares , if you melt them all down , no one would miss them
              korean government motors

Comment

Working...
              X