Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that embedding video is so easy, post up your favorites here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this was funny.
    the last one, the naysayer about all cameras..
    I have succumbed to the naysayer in the beginning.
    not embarrassed, live and learn.

they actually get their way for years at a time... kill entire runs of a model
    . The net outsmarts most of it today.

the net also has free teachers, i stayed enthused because of it.

the precise fstop stuff, multisegment, local, spot, wide..shutter speeds, memory cards.. none of that has ever existed as mainstream at the level anyone can get now.

Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• 4700mph and a thumbs up.
      ..like an 87 subaru.

Previously boxer3main

Comment

• For that gut turning feeling.....

Last edited by malc; December 17, 2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Harlan Kentucky, Fall Crawl

Last edited by V12guy; December 19, 2015, 11:58 PM.
              See my build at: www.1932auburnsedan.com

Comment

• Previously boxer3main

Comment

• this year has been terrible for videos. I look for regular people emerging with something.
                  Cars and trucks and machinists and even go karts and bikes and trucks... I am here at bangshift for the same reasons.
                  Hard journalism came my way, it even became a subject at the white house.

It occurs to me, when one country fails, we all feel it.
                  I am a veteran, and I am only getting louder as years go by. An old one that can go easily ignored.
                  My favorite video for this year , it sucks too I guess.

I was testing 1080p and some software. Added what I thought was royalty free music.
                  I was watching the war videos. Hard telling what is rewound, and what is up to date. Add it to the chaos. A man stepped onto the ruins of a balcony, in the ruins of what was once a beautiful city in the east.
                  Dressed neatly, he lights a cigarette and leans down to the bent railing.

I am watching though the sight of a sniper.
                  Bang.

Not knowing who an enemy is, across the lines of who is suffering, in shock or trauma.
                  That man must have been pretending all was well. In the remains of his homestead.
                  He died enjoying his last cigarette, dressed neatly.
                  Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 21, 2015, 09:25 PM.
                  Previously boxer3main

Comment

• AEROFLOW OUTLAW NITRO FUNNY CARS TRIPLE CHALLENGE SYDNEY DRAGWAY 12.12.2015

Last edited by malc; December 23, 2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• this was pretty cool. I thought he'd play around like a roadkill version of welding as his act..but he got serious.
                        No regrets staying subscribed. This is yet another you tuber, I watched from the beginning.

Previously boxer3main

Comment

• got some snow on the ground.
                          trails are a big thing here, old railroad bed etc.

by nature, I think it is one in a group of ten that thinks these things can fly..
                          I was one of them.
                          Previously boxer3main

Comment

• good show!

the only thing it taught me is the vortec finally refilled a void that went missing through all the 70s and early 80s.
                            I knew that, and drive one today.
                            power has been there all along...50 years.
                            20 years missing..except for the 1984 monte carlo SS.

the dodge never came back.
                            and it is overbored.
                            Oversquare dives into torque values...tire burning fun for those that need other words.
                            Great video.

now if that blue print 350 had wet sleeves...that really is a nice motor. I'd put a long warranty on it too (I killed 3 regular 350s - back to 305 I went).
                            Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 29, 2015, 07:17 AM.
                            Previously boxer3main

Comment

• no death or vulgar in this one, just gun fire.

I have been watching the worst of it, even the declared enemy welcomed journalists. They post the videos.

The vagabonds guns, they rattle, slow automatics. The launch of missiles and other flying objects have echoes of imperfections and sloppiness.
                              If I heard the real guns coming,as in this video... I'd be running.
                              tight firing pins, faster rounds. One echo and it is done. Even the explosives sound "fresh".

A lot of things are not on video games. The literal different noise from low budget and the real precise gov't is obvious.

that term "here comes the big guns" ..
                              Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 29, 2015, 06:37 PM.
                              Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Vintage 1960's AHRA Drag Races-San Diego

Comment

Working...
                                X