"Edit signature" issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Edit signature" issues

It shows I've done all the steps, but no sig line or picture appears. any ideas? Thanks
    STUGOTS

It took me 3 days to get mine to work. When I typed the text into the box I would hit "preview signature" and it would show up in the preview box but not on my posts. I think I stopped hitting "preview sig" and went straight to "save signature" and it worked. I think you also have to choose the text size, I used 1 so it would fit on one line. The picture I clicked on brouse, found my picture and hit "upload" and it appeard in the "this is your signature picture" box. Look to the upper right and click on "insert signature picture" and it will show up in with your text as [sigpic][sig/pic] then hit "save signature". It seems to know when your ready to say F**K IT and give up, then it works, good luck!
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

OK, that's weird. Usually when I'd make a change it would affect ALL current and prior posts. Now this change only affects future posts only, not pre existing ones
      (compare the sig on this post compared to my 1st post here)
      Last edited by groucho; April 22, 2011, 02:46 PM.
      STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
        It took me 3 days to get mine to work. When I typed the text into the box I would hit "preview signature" and it would show up in the preview box but not on my posts. I think I stopped hitting "preview sig" and went straight to "save signature" and it worked. I think you also have to choose the text size, I used 1 so it would fit on one line. The picture I clicked on brouse, found my picture and hit "upload" and it appeard in the "this is your signature picture" box. Look to the upper right and click on "insert signature picture" and it will show up in with your text as [sigpic][sig/pic] then hit "save signature". It seems to know when your ready to say F**K IT and give up, then it works, good luck!
        Thanks Gary
        STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
          I think you also have to choose the text size, I used 1 so it would fit on one line.when your ready to
          Where do you change this font size for the signature? I have looked all over the page and don't see where font size is an option.

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Ron, go to settings> edit sig. Just above the box where you type in your sig there's a box that says "sizes" click on that and a drop down will appear, then click on 3. And save settings. If still no go PM me your #
            Last edited by Pumpkin; April 21, 2011, 05:08 AM.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Matt - I had to go to General Settings first and update to "enhanced" on the last two at the bottom of the page.
              Then go t edit signature - type it in and the HIGHLIGHT IT - (right click and sweep) then hit font size - then save.

At least that's what workde for me 4 days ago - after having read WM's post several times thru.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

test
                STUGOTS

Comment

fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARGH
                  STUGOTS

Comment

My signature is suffering from shrinkage.......
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

After doing the steps several times, Pumpkin called me and we went through them over the phone....must have needed the Master's touch.....it worked.
                      One thing we did differently.....deleted the text box, sized it at 2, typed it in and went straight to save signature. No 'preview'. Don't know if that did it or not.....
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

testing
                        STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                        X