Larry Larsen? In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Larsen? In?

Just checking to see if anybody has any info on Larrys Topeka qaulifying efforts?

Pretty sure they're still on rain delay. I haven't seen anything out of there all day.

EDIT: Some Comp has run, but not all. Weather has hosed the schedule.
    Last edited by PatricksDad; May 20, 2011, 12:47 PM.
    "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Thanks,I checked NHRA site and got no info so I figured somebody here would know.
      Did he run yesterday? I didn't see him on the Qual. sheet.

Comment

Quals are today & tomorrow. Some sportsman classes are being run now, with pros supposedly on track w/in the next 30 mins.
        "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Cool,thanks.
          Are you there or do you have an online connection you can pass a long?

Comment

some stuff online, but I've got a friend in the area. I'm off to one of my kid's school shows, so I'll be offline until tomorrow.

Comment

Here is HPT's live timing link .... if it's up and running ....

Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

According to this http://www.dragracecentral.com/DRCSt...er=30#indextop Comp class is not racing today.I stopped and chatted with Larry for a few minutes.Ive got a few pics I'll post later.I asked him how the drive was.LOL His reply was"You have been to DragWeek.This is nothing".LOL He said they are sneaking up on the tune for the Aeromotive car he built and learning what it wants.
                A mutual friend stopped while I was there and exclaimed"I remember when this car ran 11.80s"Larry remembered what year that occured.
                I left after FC qualifying as it looked like rain off to the west.Got home,checked the Weather Channel and didnt see any rain nearby.Thats my luck.LOL

Comment

I always go to drag race central ...yay

Comment

Q1

Left Lane: Larry Larson Runs 9.511/129.94/2.471, Now #5
                    AA/AT Index: 7.04
                    Right Lane: Chad Voges Runs 8.006/163.10/-0.464, Now #2
                    K/A Index: 8.47
                    Larson's car bogged off the line then was putting out black smoke for most of the run.
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Larrys opponent redlights giving Larry the win.

Comment

Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET-- Speed-----Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET-- Speed
                        5578 Larry Larson 3996 Chad Voges
                        E1 ****WINNER**** 0.026 7.944 162.96 -0.007 8.050 161.92
                        AA/AT Index: 7.04 (+/-): 0.904 K/A Index: 8.47 (+/-): -0.420
                        Qualified: #25 9.511 2.471 #11 8.006 -0.464

Voges fouls out giving the win to Larson.

Comment

Just talked to Crow Larry is making some changes seems he is on top of it, Tornado warnings the now and here
                          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

At least the tornado missed the track.Im afraid the hail didnt.Always good to still be racing on Sunday.Get em Larry

Comment

round 2 win ! (W) Larry Larson AA/AT 7.04 0.153 7.163 0.123 (L) Clint Sallee B/D 7.24 0.061 11.234 3.994
                              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                              X