Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen '57 Chevy crashes into Bravo Chevrolet dealership

check this out!!!

Stolen '57 Chevy crashes into Bravo Chevrolet dealership (5:20 p.m.)
    Sun-News report
    Posted: 06/14/2011 05:12:08 PM MDT

This 1957 Chevy was stolen early Tuesday morning from a muffler shop on Solano...
    LAS CRUCES - A 20-year-old who allegedly stole a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air and crashed it into an auto dealership was arrested Tuesday, according to the Las Cruces Police Department.

Eric Carlson, of 1401 E. University Avenue, is charged with unlawful taking of a motor vehicle and cited for leaving the scene of an accident. It's not the first time Carlson has gotten in trouble behind the wheel: last year, he was convicted of racing on the highways, according to court records.

Early Tuesday, Carlson allegedly entered the vintage station wagon, which was parked at a muffler shop at 1505 S. Solano Dr., and, without a key, turned the ignition switch, starting the vehicle.

Carlson then allegedly took the car on a joyride, which ended when he crashed into at least three vehicles parked for sale at the Bravo Chevrolet dealership on south Main Street.

Slightly injured, Carlson allegedly started to walk home but was stopped by Las Cruces Police officers. Carlson initially said he owned the '57 Chevy.

Damage estimates have not yet been determined.

Carlson is being held at the Do

My brother in law is on the Las Cruces police department.
    I'll hafta get some skinny from him on this dumb ass.

Sad to see a nice Tri 5 get beat up.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

that poor wagon
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
        My brother in law is on the Las Cruces police department.
        I'll hafta get some skinny from him on this dumb ass.

Sad to see a nice Tri 5 get beat up.
        try and get pics! A friend of mine that lives over there is tring to get the scoop also

Comment

Working...
        X