Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian, one of your Div 1 guys showed up at our party...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

This guy showed up "pushing" K&N filters. Would he be one of the guys you are talking about?;)

Comment

And this "guy" got ripped off when he bought his car number. He only got one!

Comment

Originally posted by powerglide View Post
          CLEAN!!!!! I loved this S/ST car with current plates!
          Oooooh.... THAT is Jeff Staub's car from Emporia. Before he put the training wheels on it, it was oh so exciting to watch. Now, it just carries the front wheels to 60' about 2 feet off the ground. Beautiful Chevelle!

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

And this "guy" got ripped off when he bought his car number. He only got one!
            He has had that big #1 several times. Ladies & gentlemen, this is the baddest man on the planet in Super Comp: Gary Stinnett.

(he ain't too shabby in Super Gas or Super Stock, either.)

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

This guy showed up "pushing" K&N filters. Would he be one of the guys you are talking about?;)
              Yeppers! That is Dan Fletcher. Rock solid consistency. I was really impressed watching him. Calm, cool and collected is an understatement.

Ron

Comment

Larry Larson was there, too. He was driving Steve Kalkowski's Comp Eliminator Trans Am. Funny thing is, Larry's street car is quicker and faster than Kalkowski's B/Altered Pontiac.

Ron

Comment

It was a great time! I love Saturday night racing. I know we kinda robbed your thread but.... I hope you don't mind some more photos? I like that you can add to them!
                  Thanks,
                  Chad

Comment

Hell yeah! Pile 'em on!

I tried loading some, but for some reason, they won't load from my hard drive and I don't want to load them on my photobucket account. Bring it on!

Ron

Comment

Ted and his mom came over to my pit 20+ years ago because she liked my car and by some freak chance I was going rounds. That family is a Class act! He was racing every chance I had to say Hi this weekend so I left him alone. I'm sure you know him so please tell him hi Ron.
                      Last edited by powerglide; August 31, 2011, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Mr. Bowman the Harley Man!

Comment

And the Rose "gang" have stepped up the program!

Comment

Working...
                          X