who is still eating left-overs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is still eating left-overs?

Holy shit....my refrigator look like an aluminin foil ball!
    I just grabbed a bowl and it's a broccoli, baccon cas-a- roll......time for bed!
    I think I'm gonna grill some steaks tomorrow, I' done with this stuff!
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Turkey twice on Thursday,twice on Friday and lunch today.Neighbor had a batch of Pulled Pork this evening.It woke me up from the Turkey coma. LOL.Your steak is going to taste SO GOOD!

Comment

Still going with the ham and the pumpkin pie.
      BOTH are still delicious!
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I always have the dubious Honor of smoking the Turkey Wednesday night and when we sit down for Dinner on Thursday I'm so sick of smelling it I can't eat any of it. As for the leftovers we invited all of the local relatives back for lunch on Friday and that got rid of most of the leftovers so whatever is left is going to hit the garbage.
        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

No left overs, though I'm thinking of getting one of those turkey fryers and fry'n myself up a turkey........

Comment

Today is the last day..I could not eat it again last night so we went out .Tonight is it !

Comment

Polished off the take home plate last night. TC, you won't regret it.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Turkey is gone as of lunch today...

I can wait a few weeks before having turkey again. As I will do it again for Christmas.

Comment

I'm done with the bird this year, as of last night. Couldn't hack the thought of another turkey/dressing meal, so I fixed me a 'Dagwood'. A couple slices of homemade bread, 2 pcs. of salami, 2 pcs. of bologna, 2 pcs. of ham, a little of the turkey, some cheddar and swiss cheese, a couple slices of bacon, fresh 'shrooms, red onion, lettuce, tomato and some peppercorn ranch dressing. Toasted the bread and meats with the cheese on top then stacked the veggies high.
                  Eat your heart out Subway!

Comment

Originally posted by sedandelivery55 View Post
                    I'm done with the bird this year, as of last night. Couldn't hack the thought of another turkey/dressing meal, so I fixed me a 'Dagwood'. A couple slices of homemade bread, 2 pcs. of salami, 2 pcs. of bologna, 2 pcs. of ham, a little of the turkey, some cheddar and swiss cheese, a couple slices of bacon, fresh 'shrooms, red onion, lettuce, tomato and some peppercorn ranch dressing. Toasted the bread and meats with the cheese on top then stacked the veggies high.
                    Eat your heart out Subway!
                    Does your jaw unhinge to get that sandwich in?
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                      No left overs, though I'm thinking of getting one of those turkey fryers and fry'n myself up a turkey........
                      Get yourself one of these instead --- http://www.charbroil.com/ProductInfo...key-Fryer.aspx

Much more useful and you can cook just about anything in it.
                      sigpicJohn Castelli
                      www.gonecruisincarclub.com

Comment

Didn't get any turkey this year. *sniff* No leftovers for me. *sniff*
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I've always wanted to try deep-frying one too, I'm just a little nervious after hearing all the horror storys.
                          Originally posted by TC
                          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I ate deep fried turkey like two weeks ago at a friend's house. It was far and away the best turkey I have ever had.

You just have to use your brain, have the fryer in a safe spot, and not dunk a fully frozen turkey into like 400 degree oil. It is kinda hairy for the first minute or so when you drop the turkey into the thing but hell, you can handle it!
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I fired mine, I cooked it a few minuts too long tho...did not burn but was not as good as previous turkeys...It is really easy to do, just use your head. I fried some chickens on Saturday night...15 minutes and its done..

Deep fried turkey si the only way to go.
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                              X