Got me a new toy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me a new toy!

I got a new cell phone with a slide out keypad and the internet! It's cool. Theonly problem is that I dont get links to pictures, like ladies posing... so I have to check them out from home. Did I say that Im now here at work! I have to cary the charger because I run the battery down twice in a 12 hour shift. lol I should have no trouble keeping up now, heck it evens buzzes and tells me when I get a PM.
    Living the dream!

Re: Got me a new toy!

just like a good drug, just cant be with out it ;)

Comment

I recently got a Sprint PDA with those features from work. I find I don't use the slide out keyboard but rather using the stylus on the screen easier to use. We receive work orders and keep track of our time with it. My acronym for "PDA" is "Pretty Damn Annoying" Although having the internet on it is nice :
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I suppose if you HAVE to answer to it at work, it would be a pain in the arse. But I run a fork truck for one hour, then off for two, this goes on for 12 hours. It makes time pass, while here at CJTV.
        Living the dream!

Comment

Glad to see others utilizing all that down time. CJTV all the way, all day...

Comment

hang up the phone and drive

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
              hang up the phone and drive
              Concur. That's one of the reasons I don't own a cell phone...

Comment

At home now,,,,,,,,can't use it on the fork truck, steering wheel and too many levers to operate. lol
                Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
                X