X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattooes

so do u have any? lets see them

I have two...soon to be three.

Will zap some photos tomorrow, but I have Mr. Horsepower on my arm, a hot roddy artsy deal on my back, and soon to be a big honkin' Rat Fink on my other arm.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I have a lot of drinking buddies in the tattoo business , but never got any , but always a good way to impress my date to get them hooked up with a cut rate tatt from a friend ...

Comment

April of '68 in Providence, RI

Since I was in the Seabees I wanted one of those but
        didn't fit my budget (which wasn't much back then).

This one originally came with 4 stars around the top........cost was $12.
        I negotiated it for $9...minus the stars... as I only had $12 and needed money for bus back to the base
        which was $2.

I've got a 9/11 sticker on my car and the eagle on it looks much
        like this one.

At least I was smart enough to have it high enough to be covered
        by short sleeve shirt.

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

My 3 favorites ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	0827071314.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	859201

Name:	NOS tattoo.jpg
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	859202

Name:	Picture0002.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	859203
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

lots ( My buddy has a tattoo shop and I build the engines for his hot rods)here are 4 of mine one is my oldest boy one is all the guys in my family (before the kids) one is how I feel on time and the other is because all my junk has 4 speeds My wifes are kool
            Attached Files

Comment

here are my wifes I like hers can you figure them out?

she is into pin stripping she likes it and does it theses are our 3 kids names and the center is just stripping
              Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by JOES66FURY; December 28, 2011, 07:20 AM.
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

wow your wife has some really nice tats. i have three my wife has like eight of them i will try to post pics

Comment

No thanks...
                    Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                      did ya get that in the navy ?

Comment

no, sentimental meaning behind it...
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I have 2. One is for my best friend that died in iraq. The other is a flying eyeball.
                          Last week I was cutting exhaust bolts off of my mustang and I went to get out from underneath the car and wouldn't ya know it I pushed up on a cherry red hot bolt. IN THE CENTER OF THE EYEBALL!!! GOD D@^^%$!!!! So I might have Von Dutch's latest creation. Flying Eyeball w/ cataracts(sp).
                          Jeff
                          Follow My Build

Comment

Originally posted by 1trickpony View Post
                            I have 2. One is for my best friend that died in iraq. The other is a flying eyeball.
                            Last week I was cutting exhaust bolts off of my mustang and I went to get out from underneath the car and wouldn't ya know it I pushed up on a cherry red hot bolt. IN THE CENTER OF THE EYEBALL!!! GOD D@^^%$!!!! So I might have Von Dutch's latest creation. Flying Eyeball w/ cataracts(sp).
                            I have a flying eye. Had to change it a bit to fit me,also has some healing burns in this pic lol. My one buddy yells at me all the time "for all the money in ink you think you would cover your arms when you weld and cut "lol Opps.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jcharliem View Post
                              No thanks...
                              same here.
                              was brought up while in basic training in the 90s..one guy did, the rest of us did not.
                              I found a thing called "ambigrams" and doodled my name as one in mspaint. You can rotate it left or right like a propeller and end up with the same appearance.

still won't get a tattoo..maybe weld it to something, but no tattoo.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X