I Want That Star Trek Dog Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want That Star Trek Dog Picture

I was watching, saw the spammer post, and I laughed loud at the beer can Starship Enterprise dog. I went right away to retrieve an email I knew I had, to make a counter-post but my puter hosed up and crashed. Had to restart it, Finally got back on board and the spammer's thread was gone. Dang, I was not quick enough on the thottle.

But what I was going to put us was this, naturally from Lisa in West Virginia, and this is three days late, about a New Year's Resoution, but I was gonna do this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MyAss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	878274

And I was gonna compare it to Star Trek lovers, but I probably should have never gone there, and probably good that I didn't. (But I just DID), OMG I screwed the pooch already...

Where's that dog spaceship photo? I've gotta have it. I've just gotta have it - it's too funny. And the words that went with it, I've gotta have it.

pdub
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Bump.

I mean, I want it. Seriously....

Comment

Been to "I Can Haz Cheezburger"? It's there.... somewhere....
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
        Been to "I Can Haz Cheezburger"? It's there.... somewhere....
        Okay, will try Stude. Thanks Man!

dub

Comment

Can't find it Stude. That's a bunch of cats on that site, from all I've got the energy to search tonight.

Who posted that photo, which one of ya? That was hilarious. The spammer thread got whacked, and that's a great thing, but I should have copied that photo first before I went to post something else to go with it, before my puter hosed up...and then it (the spammer thread) was all gone.

Oh well. Dang, that was hilarious. I sure would like to have it. That Starship Enterprise Dog would be home page material for me. I hate I missed it. Or more exactly missed the opportunity to copy and steal it after it was in right front of my eyes.

Comment

Your wish is my command!

I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks Bob! I mean, REALLY. BS'ers are the best for sure. Whatta team!

pdub
              Last edited by pdub; January 3, 2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

I do what I can!
                I R Bob
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

That's the most amazing thing.....there's a whole lot of fun that we all have on the computer every day on BangShift. But, when the chips are down, it never fails that, whether on the computer, or especially in person, BangShifters come running toward each other to solve a problem.

That whole thing is just too cool. Am I wrong? No, I'm not. I say I'm not. I mean BS'ers taking care of each other. I've seen it on the road. Barely. Not nearly enough because I haven't been on the road nearly enough with the BS'ers. Such a cool thing.
                  Last edited by pdub; January 3, 2012, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh! There is more! I am but a mortal.....

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                        I mean BS'ers taking care of each other. I've seen it on the road. Barely. Not nearly enough because I haven't been on the road nearly enough with the BS'ers. Such a cool thing.
                        Here's what happens when a BS'r breaks down on Power Tour. That was only half our cars that stopped to help.

I R Bob

Comment

Yeah, that's what I mean. I'd love to get more involved with that, and now that I have a car with some paint on it I think I'd really like to, even though I only bought the car and didn't build it.
                          Last edited by pdub; January 3, 2012, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                            Yeah, that's what I mean. I'd love to get more involved with that, and now that I have a car with some paint on it I think I'd really like to, even though I only bought the car and didn't build it.
                            Peewee, its okay.

You're home.

We love you anyway, dude.
                            Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
                              Peewee, its okay.

You're home.

We love you anyway, dude.
                              Tony, I'm sure this should have been a private message, but on the Big Screen, "Thank you Sir."

That means a whole lot that maybe I may actually fit in. Maybe one day every single one of us BangShifters may be able to meet in one place for a giant party and get-together...... that sure would be an epic event.
                              Last edited by pdub; January 6, 2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X