True Definition of Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Definition of Beast

So all week dad has been finishing up the Camaro we have been building for a customer and he was telling me that this weekend we were going to go for a test run and program the computers. Since it rained friday and saturday we werent able too. dad didnt want to ride because he was afraid it would get away from him and he didnt trust it. But today it cleared up and the roads dried up a little and he said lets go.
    So we are riding and he says the converter is locking up too soon. so i moved the dial on the transmission controller and i said thats just at low speed lock up you have to get in it to change the high speed lock up point. He said alright, wait a second. hes stops and says make sure you hold on (no seat belts yet) and then guns it. It instantly put an involuntary 4 letter word in my mouth; i wasnt smiling, it was just the torque and the g's pulling my cheeks back and forcing me into the seat. but after i was able to move the smile on my face went from ear to ear.
    We had an 06 gto (400hp/400ft lbs) but it didnt pull like this one. This camaro (480hp/475ft lbs) and 3.73 gears, pull insanely and the 6 piston caliper brakes on it literally make it stop on a dime. This thing screams beast just sitting still too.
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

That thing looks a LOT like the Stielow Camaro to me...which isn't a bad thing.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Like they say, all the 69 camaro's look alike. but this car wasnt our choice we just built it for the guy.
      This car is perfect! the best of everything. ls3/480 4l60e all detriot speed suspension, 6 pistons bear brakes (all the way around). touch screen radio/gps/bluetooth.The interior was done by Hor Rod interiors by chuck, in Mooresville, NC.
      76 vega
      86 fiero

Comment

take it up route 21

Comment

Nice car. Good choice of wheels on this one. LS is the better choice too.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Nice job boys,road trip it down here next weekend and we will meet up for lunch and beers.
            Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
              Nice car. Good choice of wheels on this one. LS is the better choice too.
              i love fikse wheels, my friends cousin has a 67 camaro with them, expensive but worth it
              formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
              http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Nice color, Tasteful car.

Comment

Evan, that car looks great! I like the 315's in the back.
                  Living the dream!

Comment

335's*
                    76 vega
                    86 fiero

Comment

Yes, I like your car... for some reason....
                      Jim T
                      Supercar Collectibles
                      www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Found one more....

Jim T
                        Supercar Collectibles
                        www.Supercar1.com

Comment

nice!!
                          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Dad told me that he let mom drive it today and she loved it! Hes said she wanted to go everywhere, she was asking him if he needed to get parts, wanted to visit someone, and to go get food. hahaha she didnt even do a burnout.
                            76 vega
                            86 fiero

Comment

Working...
                            X