Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And He Who Could Not Stand, Stands Up Again.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And He Who Could Not Stand, Stands Up Again.......

I have a close friend that is in a wheelchair and the through that this device can make his life so much more is incredible........If you know someone in a wheelchair please pass this on to them and allow them to enjoy life as the rest of us do.......

That is really cool! I'm scared to look into how much it costs though.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
      That is really cool! I'm scared to look into how much it costs though.
      less than the converted van. Hopefully some financial assistance is available. The only guy I know in a chair is technically a quadraplegic (sp) but he can still type and runs the hell out of his chair. I would show this to him but I'm not sure if he has the upper arm strength. I'd feel like an ass if I showed it to him and he couldn't use it. I guess I could / should chance it...
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

That's pretty cool. There's a similar device in the works that attaches to the legs.

Being partially disabled myself, I'd really like to see stem cell research give people back their abilities.

Comment

As cool and helpful as these products are, the big problem, at least in the U.S., is getting insurance to pay for them. Just won't happen currently.
          I work in the mobility industry.
          sigpicJohn Castelli
          www.gonecruisincarclub.com

Comment

I am partially disabled too..
            not sure if I like the stem cell stuff.
            looking back at the natural path that can heal or prevent is a result of economy, greed, enslavement, unsafe work, bad food, crazy doctors, misprognosis, misdiagnosis, prejudice, and every crime that did not get proper defense...and that is as a military veteran. Imagine being a druggie with problems.

not working out? sure.. count on chemists with dollar signs and resort to gettting high.

local there is a trucker parapalegic, even goes to northern maine roads. Arms as big as legs....

driving the biggest robot ever.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
            X