Differential parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differential parts

Im going to need to redo the rear in my 73 Monte Carlo (it broke).Its an 8.5 28 spline 10 bolt. I saw a kit that included a Yukon carrier, does anyone know if its made here ? Or over in the Orient. http://www.yukongear.com/Default.aspx

Can anyone point me in the right direction for good parts at a good price or should I just go to one of the usual mail order places.

Whatever you do make sure to get "street" gears and not "race" gears, race gears won't last with street driving...... I had to learn the hard way..........

Comment

i dont know where its made..but ive had good luck with yukon stuff..

Comment

Axles ring and Pinions kits, bearings+seals Differentials U Joints, yokes, pads tom's custom parts merchandise Are you a Jobber or Distributor? signup for discounts and SAVE $$$ Tom’s Differentials…
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Thanks !

Comment

RANDYS Worldwide is the leading supplier in the United States for differential gears, axles, installation kits, small parts, tools, lockers, limited slips, drivelines, and more.

Randy's Ring and Pinion - sells a lot of gears. They're a Yukon dealer, it might be worth a call. I'm sure they can give you the history... Randy's has been around forever and have a good reputation from what I've heard. That, and I like red. Their number is supposed to be in the picture below, at least according to Monica. I haven't found it yet.

Last edited by Beagle; June 12, 2012, 07:32 AM.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
            X