• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sporty cars?

^ CHEEEEEEEETTTTTAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Comment

The Chetah is just to freaking cool... now... THERE would be a place for that LS6 with Kinsler EFI... man... oh man...

Yeah that one with the sliding doors is perfect... a buddy of mine had one of those...

K

Comment

I did know what it was, I just wasn't online in time. Chetah's are bad assed I agree, but then you don't get to piss anyone off. I like pissing people off. Not all the time. But sometimes. If anyone has a Chetah for sale "cheap". Let me know. I don't get paid very much so I may need to start saving. Can we do a layaway?
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Sporty cars??? With gold plated fuel injection and no nuts & bolts??? Hell yeah! (ya gotta see it to understand)

Ed

Comment

Owned my TR6 for 34 years, lots of stories go with a car you have owned that long.
            One of the things that still stirs up memories, is on a hot day after the sun has gone down, you drop into a valley and you feel the nice cool air. Yea, nothing like a nice night with the top down and your powering out of a 35 MPH curve down by the lake!

Comment

SHOCK WAVE... Ed ya gotta come up with better pictures then that... or closer up... we need CHROME...

Guys this car is a real treat... an honest Show car from the 80's... at the pinnecle of it's game... It's one of those cars you have to simply appreciate for what it is... the hours and hours of passion that went into this thing are incredible...

K

Comment

I have a semi-clone of a Lotus Super7. The guy I got it from built it himself. He made it a little wider and put the motor in the back. I would have to dig up all the details, but basically it's a VW Rabbit motor and transaxle. 1200lbs and 130+hp. I haven't even driven it yet. Winters in Michigan.
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I think I put these on another thread, but I've had an Elva Courier, a TR3B with a TR4B engine, several TR4 parts cars and an Austin Healey Sprite (a late one with the 1275 engine.) Yes I like sports cars too ;D

Comment

My '69 E-Type has a Hemi in it. Came that way! Regarding Richard Vreeland's turbo SBC Jag shown in the pictures, he swears that he will break 200 at Maxton in 2008. Big plans. Looking at my several records over 200 there at Maxton has made him think that he too can do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X