• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVERKILL - The Magazine

anybody pic it up yet ?

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Is it on the rack?
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

yea, came out a day or two ago

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
        yea, came out a day or two ago
        Hafta look for it...another DF brainchild?
        Last edited by Monk; December 14, 2012, 08:19 PM.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

yea

Comment

hmmm I don't even look at the mag racks any more. I'll look next time I'm in a place with a rack.
            A.K.A. Brian
            Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

I still gotta get online hot rod.
              the overkill stuff was for heavy metal rock bands..

alot of cars don't fit in the hot rod mag I guess. overkill could have a 280z with an LS something..will they cover rice gone crazy?
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Didn't see it on the rack out here. But I'm on the hunt.
                I'm still learning

Comment

While I'll usually look at all the racks I can, the last time I tried to sample something suddenly my head started to hurt...
                  www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
                    Didn't see it on the rack out here. But I'm on the hunt.
                    Yeah me also...........tried two this morning,no luck.
                    Thom

Comment

I picked this up at the grocery the other night, didn't even realize it was that new. I've read through the first third so far. It looks like they had a bunch of HRM stories saved up that didn't quite fit the mag. Interesting that it has no ads.

Comment

DF told me he was putting this out when I ran into recently. He didn't say why, I didn't ask. Knowing him these cars will be less rat and more rod.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Well, haven't seen it yet, but I'd probly buy it. Rat rods or not.

One thing I will say about rat rods---they certainly do NOT lack of creativity, or conformity.
                          Last edited by Caveman Tony; December 16, 2012, 02:24 PM.
                          Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                            DF told me he was putting this out when I ran into recently. He didn't say why, I didn't ask. Knowing him these cars will be less rat and more rod.
                            More rod, to me, is more interesting.
                            Some have taken the rat rod to extremes to where less is more.

Were does he find the time to pull all this off?
                            Thom

Comment

I dont think DF sleeps, unless its in a car somewhere.. maybe on the plane. He is too heavy to be playin with meth, and it looks like he washes relatively often too.

I cant find it up here, but then again car mags are rare. You can find guns, trucks, outdoors, boats, and snowmobiles, but car stuff is subscription only for the most part. HRM, PHR and CC are in a couple stores, but everything else is clean hands stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X