Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

72 Ford Grand Torino by Pure Vision.Me like.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 Ford Grand Torino by Pure Vision.Me like.....

I have always liked the 72 ranchero and grand torino.Cool cars with a lot of attitude 8).Pure vision have built the car as i always would have built such a car.Looks cool.I want it 8)

Re: 72 Ford Grand Torino by Pure Vision.Me like.....

I couldn't agree more! My first car was a '73 notchback, there will always be a place in my heart for the '72-'76 Torino.
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Decent write-up when it was featured along with the F-Bomb a couple of months ago In HOT ROD..

The raised floor would be a pain in the ass, though...feet up under the dash would be irritating on a car wit this kind of budget!

Still, a Blue-Oval that I would actually drive.

Comment

I saw it in person at the GNRS back in January. Liked it a lot.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, alot of the Torino forums have talked on and Off about it.
          I joined the V8TV forum so I could post a few requests, found it on the interview, of the build up, then the pre-sema show, head the thing was supposed to be on powertour this year, but no confirmations yet.
          I can only hope I see the thing.

As far as the floor, I don't know what the big deal was, but it's a custom car. I fit a pair of 70 series flowmasters under my stock floors, my exhaust doesn't hang down barely much at all, except for the longtube headers.
          Mu biggesat pain was making a special bracket to fit over/under the exhaust for the OEM parking brake cable to clear the exhaust, and still work {My GTS is a 4 speed, and you NEED the parking brake.}

Speaking of which: that is a Gran Torino Sport, not a regular Torino, not a "GT", it's a freaking "Gran Torino Sport"
          Sort of like calling a Pontiac superduty a Tempest...
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
          X