No announcement yet.

Hot Rod 65th anniversary show in March?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod 65th anniversary show in March?

It says free for feature and cover cars. I wonder if it's worth the hassle to deal with putting my Vette in that. Discuss. Thanks
    Attached Files
    STUGOTS

I haven't been hearing much about this event. I was going back and forth trying to decide between going to the GNRS or this Hot Rod event. I ultimately chose the GNRS because I felt it was an established show and will certainly draw the cars. The Hot Rod show will probably be good but the timing puts it too close to the start of the east coast season for me and plus I need a real hot rod fix now.

It would be nice to see a list of cars commited to be at the Hot Rod event...If I lived closer I would be there regardless!
    See you next week.
    Last edited by Joe Grippo; January 15, 2013, 03:09 PM.
    Time Wasters...
    http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

I would go. Hell, you practically live in Pomona anyways.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking about going also but I agree with Joe about finding out how many cars are going to show. I'd hate to buy tickets and drive out there to see a dozen or so cars that look like barn finds.
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grippo View Post
          I haven't been hearing much about this event. I was going back and forth trying to decide between going to the GNRS or this Hot Rod event. I ultimately chose the GNRS because I felt it was an established show and will certainly draw the cars. The Hot Rod show will probably be good but the timing puts it too close to the start east coast season for me and plus I need a real hot rod fix now.

It would be nice to see a list of cars commited to be at the Hot Rod event...If I lived closer I would be there regardless!
          See you next week.
          GNRS over this is a no brainer. Like you said, it's established
          STUGOTS

Comment

I plan on going, i talked to some of the Hot Rod Staff and they are saying the response has been good and are expecting a seperate building just for the cover cars.
            Racing Solves Everything

Comment

Originally posted by Steve70 View Post
              I plan on going, i talked to some of the Hot Rod Staff and they are saying the response has been good and are expecting a seperate building just for the cover cars.
              I love it! My edgy Vette polluting the cover car building. LOL
              Last edited by groucho; January 15, 2013, 03:48 PM.
              STUGOTS

Comment

i can't wait to unload the Camaro and drive it in i also heard they are having a host hotel for the weekend?? could be a party
                Racing Solves Everything

Comment

Hell I'd go.......would be cool to see other cars as well.
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

i can't wait to unload the Camaro and drive it in i also heard they are having a host hotel for the weekend?? could be a party
                    Which Camaro? Lemme know on the motel too
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Which Camaro? Lemme know on the motel too
                      STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                      X