Random cool car pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Last edited by dragbike425; February 3, 2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Dragbike- I swear we must have been bumping into each other taking pics,as i attended a lot of the same events.. thanks for posting, I even seen a pic of my car you posted along with some friends cars, and i dont care what anybody says most of those Pro-Street cars are still cool!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Did you see that everybody? Actual photo evidence of Dobbertin's car running and driving. To all you naysayers..Ppffffffffttttttt!!!
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                            Did you see that everybody? Actual photo evidence of Dobbertin's car running and driving. To all you naysayers..Ppffffffffttttttt!!!
                            Huh? There's nay sayers?? Well hell's bells!
                            Seen pics of it cruising years ago... Thought the baddie was it was flash, no zip?
                            No matter... Well put together car for what it is/was.. Each to their own.. Why badmouth, I'll never understand

Comment

• This was in 1987 in Vegas. I trailered my car from Maryland to Vegas to display in Chevrolets booth at the Sema show. When we pull onto Fremont street I spot Dobbertin pulled over by the cops. He tried to argue that the car was street legal in Virginia. The cop told him to drag it back there and if he saw it again he would impound it.

Alot of people did not care for Rick but his attention to detail and building over the top automotive art was 2nd to none back then. He really could be one of the top builders today if his cash flow wasn't strained years ago.
                              Last edited by dragbike425; February 4, 2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X