Fast And Loud Tv Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast And Loud Tv Show

Just saw a thread get deleted on another board (H_MB) ....a kid ..20 years old ..thought he could find fame and fortune by flipping old cars...Like Richard and Scrawny Beard Man ..What do you think ?
    Last edited by SpiderGearsMan; May 22, 2013, 10:47 AM.

future tv show car flippers
    this car just went for 94k on ebay
    numbers matching Z28 with cross ram

Comment

I still dream of buying cars joe posts and bringing them up here to the rust belt. Could be fun and lucrative. I buy and sell junkyard parts and do decent at it. I don't get calls from discovery about it though. Gotta grow a beard I guess
      Jeff
      Follow My Build

Comment

a beard that will get you divorced and be the best birth contol device ever. Good idea.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
          future tv show car flippers
          this car just went for 94k on ebay
          numbers matching Z28 with cross ram
          Guess what the original color is of that Camaro I was just talking about.... paint code 72 and it was originally a 4 spd car... yes, I need to start finding trucks....LOL! ####in retard...

Comment

If it was really that profitable..everybody'd do it!

I was hauling scrap back when a 45 appliance load brought me $60 .. Now the same load is $160-200 and every monkey's uncle is into it!
            Honest! I saw a trio of Nissan extended cab pickups drop off loads once, drivers looked like dad, son, and daughter..all the same color.. All seemed to have the same tie down spots, and dents!

Comment

... Dude even went as far as to say Camaros are way to played out...we're talking serious retardedness... turns out all his shit was on consignment and he's just another broke ass loser trying to get his hustle on.

Comment

Did I mention the guy was from Texas?? I know there's significance here but don't ask me what it is...

Comment

the poor kids in tech school get their hopes up when they turn on the tv

Comment

Nothing ever happens bad on TV, like a five hour "Holy crap" exhaust bolt session. Things just unbolt and bolt back, no delays ever. You can build that Camaro up there in 72 hours. From dirt... then sell it at auction for 125k.

Happens every day. Oh - and you have several hours every day for jacking around.
                    Last edited by Beagle; May 22, 2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

at least they've shown the guys loosing money at auctions - you'd think after loosing your tail once or twice on a no reserve auction - you'd learn.
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                        at least they've shown the guys loosing money at auctions - you'd think after loosing your tail once or twice on a no reserve auction - you'd learn.
                        Like my boy Danny on counting cars... he can't afford to lose.

Comment

they must do good, or they would not do it.

I have never seen a straight body even if it was new at a local dealer.

I like the shows where they show work done, v8 tv, or recently the independent rear suspension install from phr..they even mentioned the body is tweaked more often than not.
                          the new parts become the guide.

now that is reality, especially Camaro. Craziest design ever.
                          Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 22, 2013, 12:24 PM.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            a beard that will get you divorced and be the best birth contol device ever. Good idea.
                            The Duck boys would disagree with you.
                            Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                              The Duck boys would disagree with you.
                              I wouldn't be able to stay married to their wifes either... Jail or divorce court.

Comment

Working...
                              X