need let off steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need let off steam

> >I carjunkie chev1.i just need to let of some steam .I get ladoff back sept 20after 28 years worked at a hospital 3-11 ran the building just me .haerd to find a good job agein at 47 .today loved car all my lifeI had to seal my 72 buick skylark I have 4300 car mags. a room with boxs of cars

Re: need let off steam

Man, I'm really sorry to hear that. Hope you find a good opportunity soon.

Comment

Well chev1 you are not alone.After 30 years as a custom cabinet maker I closed my shop to start a new venture. A certified home inspector. Things went really well for about a year, then the housing market took a dump. Guess what, no house sales no inspections. I have been looking for work for about three weeks now no luck yet.

Comment

Eye wunder if it had to do with yur speeling?
        Originally posted by chev1
        > >I carjunkie chev1.i just need to let of some steam .I get ladoff back sept 20after 28 years worked at a hospital 3-11 ran the building just me .haerd to find a good job agein at 47 .today loved car all my lifeI had to seal my 72 buick skylark I have 4300 car mags. a room with boxs of cars

Comment

To grouho NO I have autoimunediease and allmost die 4 years ago and.i used the spell check.

Comment

Where are you located .. Maybe one of us can help find you a job !
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear of your situation.. MANY, MANY times a day this happens.. The economy is gonna tank like we have never seen it.. Our elected officials have worked REAL hard to eliminate the middle class, they have done well.. I'm not a very smart guy, but I am smart enough to see the writing on the wall, I called the housing market to do what it has done three years ago, so far I'm pretty much right. Inflation has overwhelmed us, good paying jobs continue to get sold overseas.. I'm not a pessimistic person, but I AM a realist.. You better hang on, cause the storm is coming.... :o

The Feds continue to keep Wall Street rolling w/ low interest rates, but have NO concern for main street.. While interest rates hang at the levels they are at, inflation continues to skyrocket to the point that soon the average person won't be able to eek out a living.. Mark my words... I remember the mid 80s when MANY of us were holding on by our fingernails, I worked for a very busy shop, the bottom fell out and we were wondering if we were gonna make it another week..

Comment

Sorry to hear about your misfortune...I hate to sound cliche' but keep your head up and think positive and it will all fall into place. I am a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason"...even though it's hard to see it at the time.
                And Groucho....let's play nice, okay? The man is obviously going through a tough time and he doesn't need any more grief.

Comment

Same here I am 46 and the factory I worked in closed down and moved to NC. I was laid off June 1st of 05 and still have not found a job. I mean I can go to work at places for $8 or $9 dollars an hour but that don't get the bills paid. I was making $ 26.85 an hour so it is hard. I try to make ends meet with what my wife makes by working on cars in my shop but when you live in a residential zone you have to be careful. Planing and zoning has already got me one time.
                  Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

:thanks to big dad .I live in massillon ohio .I worked at Doctors Hospital and would like to thank you all for the support chev1.

Comment

what kind of work can you do in Massilion , Ohio .. are you trained in specific area ?
                      sigpic

Comment

:thanks to big dad .I live in massillon ohio .I worked at Doctors Hospital and would like to thank you all for the support chev1.
                        Your right near Canton and Akron,you should have another job in a week or 2.

Comment

to big dad and 10 secvega I would think so to but i need days to taker care of my 9 year old wife works nights and all find is $8.00 to$9.00 I made $18.00 hard to get bills paid.I did all types of work plumbing/ electrical /floor tile base /drywill finisher/painter/wallpaper /bodywork sparypaint and car repair but I need to watch.health problem

Comment

You have enough experiance in things ..You should be able to find something easy
                            Being out of work is a temp problem for those really looking

sigpic

Comment

to big dad and 10 secvega I would think so to but i need days to taker care of my 9 year old wife works nights and all find is $8.00 to$9.00 I made $18.00 hard to get bills paid.I did all types of work plumbing/ electrical /floor tile base /drywill finisher/painter/wallpaper /bodywork sparypaint and car repair but I need to watch.health problem
                              I have a 3 1/2 year old ,my woman goes to school during the day and works evening (3 to 11).I drive truck local,then take care of my daughter in the evening.So i know where your coming from.

But like Bigdad said,if you really want a job they are not hard to find.

Comment

Working...
                              X