Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Different Passwords Do You Have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    I use basically the same password for forum places. But, I use different ones for all my bank account, credit card stuff.
    ^^^^^^^^^this..

Comment

I only use pdub's passwords when I'm ordering stuff for Ken the Cat.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        I only use pdub's passwords when I'm ordering stuff for Ken the Cat.
        Beags please use our ship-to addy when you're buying stuff for Ken. We haven't gotten any of it yet. Been wondering why the bank account is going down and down....
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I have 6 passwords just at work, they all use different formats and 2 of them must be replaced every 30 days,and I can not repeat the same password within 20 passwaords. And 3 require 16 caractors,caps and numbers and special caracters,AND 1 cannot repeat ANY caractor in the string!
          oh yea,dont write em down either. RIIIIIIGHHHHTTTT

Comment

one of the passwords I have to use on a secure site requires 16 characters, upper case/lowercase 2 special and 2 numers. It has to be reset every 4 months and cannot contain any of the same characters as the last 5 passwords and will reject anything that looks like a pattern. Its a rea lPITA
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Hell, I'm constantly having to change the damn things because either the sites decide I need to change them or I forget and get locked out.
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

I went through and changed all my passwords on all the sites I visit to "Incorrect"

That way, if I forget my password, any site will remind me by telling me: "Your password is incorrect."

Comment

Why didn't I think of that?!
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                  X