Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad accident while staging .. From behind !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad accident while staging .. From behind !

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    sigpic

Wow !!!!
    "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

WTH? I'd make sure the guy was o.k., and then beat him to death.....
      Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

Comment

There are a lot of people that need to explain what the heck happened! Where were the people running the burnout area,where was his crew,was the driver a rookie? I hope nobody got injured! I have been drag racing for 40+ years and have never seen this happen! ROY.
        Real Race Cars Have THREE Pedals!

Comment

wow, love the telie poles on the side of the track

Comment

And the award for "Most Preventable Racing Accident of the Year" goes to...

Comment

see at my local track no one is even allowed to do a burn out until the staged cars launch do to a similar accident that happened years ago

and watching the video i was expecting the mustang to reverse into the car behind it as it backed up then BAM it gets rear ended
              Last edited by Mater; August 13, 2013, 08:42 AM.
              Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
              Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
                see at my local track no one is even allowed to do a burn out until the staged cars launch do to a similar accident that happened years ago
                That's the way my local track does it too but I just thought it was common sense safety.
                Last edited by 68scott385; August 13, 2013, 08:45 AM.
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

OK,WTF?

Im not a think with my fist type of guy,but somebody is getting a beating!!!

Comment

I know of two incidents that happened at Orlando Speed world in recent years where a driver was doing something he shouldn't have been doing in the pit area, lost control of his car, and hit another car... but I haven't seen such a folly on the starting line.

One of the comments said that the driver of a funny car is dependent on his crew until he's staged. BS. If you can't see that there's a car in front of you, and therefor you should not start your burnout, you probably shouldn't be driving.

I agree that he gets the "most preventable accident of the year" award... along with several others.

Comment

Looking at the chick @ :40??
                      sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Insane!

Believe it or not, I bet the dude in the funny car could not see the Mustang. Sounds insane, but the dude is in a center steer car with a pile of blower and motor in front of him and that thing may have been in enough of a blind spot he didn't get the message in time to stop. That being said, whatever crew guy gave him the green light to hammer the gas should have his face caved in.
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                        X