Greatest College Welcome Speech EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest College Welcome Speech EVER!

Just saw this and laughed my butt off...this dude is a hero!

Welcome to Georgia Tech! You can do that. I am doing that!Sophomore Welcome Mr. Nicholas S. Selby,Mechanical Engineering
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

inspiring.
    college does not need the yelling, but it is nice to see a pretend game of real earning meet the college.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

lesee...Engineer...def: measure with lasers and micrometers, mark with a dull lead pencil, and cut with a dull axe... then, wonder why it doesn't work like it did on the CAD program?? I see that daily... and then am asked to correct it... common sense and school of hard knocks goes far... there are some really great engineers, but, to many have lost their way and innovative thinking processes in lieu of the almighty dollar... apprenticeships are really key as real world success usually comes with real world experience and learning from those with experience...
      Last edited by silver_bullet; August 22, 2013, 02:16 PM.
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Jeez Joe, you sent me on a half hour spree of school spirit videos, and flipping through pictures of my college years. Great link.
        Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

My most life-longest friend on earth is a Rambling Wreck From Georgia Tech, and a Helluva an Engineer. And with his character, he would have sure never made that presentation.

That's.....my, how the world is changing. Most amazing is how the stiff gowns in the background are clapping about it as well. Wow.

Just. Wow. 21 years old and never had a job yet, but by golly grabbing the world by the gonads and screaming victory about it.

Wow. I mean,....gee whiz.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

That was frigging awesome.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
              My most life-longest friend on earth is a Rambling Wreck From Georgia Tech, and a Helluva an Engineer. And with his character, he would have sure never made that presentation.

That's.....my, how the world is changing. Most amazing is how the stiff gowns in the background are clapping about it as well. Wow.

Just. Wow. 21 years old and never had a job yet, but by golly grabbing the world by the gonads and screaming victory about it.

Wow. I mean,....gee whiz.

Passion, its a rarity these days....
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I would be impressed by that if I hadn't worked with so many GA Tech
                graduates that were unimpressive. Most need to work as an apprentice
                somewhere before being given the label engineer.

Comment

Nerd city!
                  STUGOTS

Comment

Dude plagiarized that speech. Go figure...

1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                    1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Working...
                    X