Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah....
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by OldMachinist View Post
      I think we need a new category: Junk rod or Garbage rod. It's getting ridiculous.
      we used to have a category for that when I was a kid. It was called "Piece of Shit." The cops would say things to you like "Son, get this piece of shit off my road. Sign here."

It doesn't make me mad, Joe. I think folks should do what they want to do. If you're gonna put it up for display though, be prepared to have it critiqued. Good thing it won't go faster than the exhaust gasses they have dumping in the wrong direction. Ram Air in reverse? Ah well... it's all good. Well, not really. That's one for the POS category, but whatever.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        we used to have a category for that when I was a kid. It was called "Piece of Shit." The cops would say things to you like "Son, get this piece of shit off my road. Sign here."

It doesn't make me mad, Joe. I think folks should do what they want to do. If you're gonna put it up for display though, be prepared to have it critiqued. Good thing it won't go faster than the exhaust gasses they have dumping in the wrong direction. Ram Air in reverse? Ah well... it's all good. Well, not really. That's one for the POS category, but whatever.
        Wouldn't running reverse exhaust be like running with a potato in the exhaust?

One of my favorite tricks in the pits is to put an empty gatorade bottle in the exhaust and watch the driver shit when it finially fires and spits the bottle 20 feet in the air and lands in the open windshield hole or bouncing off the roof!

Comment

Working...
        X