I hate it when common sense kicks in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I don't think I could swing the slab costs for that but it sure looks pretty. The next barn I do will be a barn or an arena, no slab. Nice looking shed you have there.

I probably couldn't swing it today either, I put this up around 15 years ago and I am the only floor sweeper.
    Last edited by Grumpy; December 4, 2013, 04:15 PM.
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Geez thats some garage. It would cost as much in taxes here as my house. Are you into Toronado Trofeo's and Buick Riviera's?

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
        Geez thats some garage. It would cost as much in taxes here as my house. Are you into Toronado Trofeo's and Buick Riviera's?
        No not really, the White 87 Riv was my Daughter's first car which she won't let go of so Dad has to store it. The black 92 Trofeo is mine, I bought it in the late 90's, I searched until I found exactly what I was looking for, color touch screen and everything, that car was way ahead of it's time!
        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Casper View Post
          I would have used the golf cart. This way you don't have to worry about denting the truck.
          I was thinking his best bet was to fall on the golf cart. Aim for it anyway....

Definitely not OSHA approved!

I've had to start wearing boots at work recently. I hated it because I always wore tennis shoes due to having to move around so much,and I work 12 hr shifts. I've slipped off a ladder and at least one set of stairs wearing the heavy suckers too. At least the company paid for them.

Scissor lift was a great idea. My Dad hates them,but it doesn't bother me to get 50-60 feet in the air in one. A JLG isn't bad either if you can keep from slinging yourself out of the thing when you stop.
          sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Working...
          X