F-bomb Camaro Paint Code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-bomb Camaro Paint Code?

Does anyone know where I can get the color information for the F-Bomb Camaro?

I read it was a custom mix but I am not sure if any company ended up sponsoring the color. Do you guys know if the color information has been released?
    I'm sure they used PPG products, so I could mix it if I had some information.

We are building a 1951 Pontiac Sedan Delivery and we'd like to spray it that color.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lance

Re: F-bomb Camaro Paint Code?

Sorry, it was a bunch of paints mixed together. I can't really duplicate it. It's pretty much just army green.

Comment

just go flat army green, that is basically all it is when you look at it.

cepauto

if you dont mind me asking what made you guys decide to want to do it that color?

Comment

Originally posted by shaun callaway
        just go flat army green, that is basically all it is when you look at it.

cepauto

if you dont mind me asking what made you guys decide to want to do it that color?
        It's a really cool color... it's a bit different take on just flat army green in my opinion. In the article when they have that let down panel sprayed with the different colors, it stands out. Plus it'd look cool on a Blown '51 Pontiac Sedan Delivery on a 4x4 scout chassis. lol

Comment

the color is ok

Comment

there can only be one...."oh look...he painted it F-Bomb Green"....

al
            "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

A guy I know has a few Jeeps and a Dodge pickup painted F bomb green. I think Uncle Sam painted them

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I thought the F-bomb's shade of green is darker than the general Army olive drab.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

There are a whole bunch of different shades...and the other services had their own version too....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I seem to remember that the B-17's had a shade pretty close if you can find a color photo.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                      I thought the F-bomb's shade of green is darker than the general Army olive drab.
                      see thats a matter of opinion. each war has its own version of od green. WWII od green is very light ( not from fading) the current od green has a touch of black in it(makes it really darker) vietnams had a touch of yellow in it, if you line them all up next to each other you can really see it. so od green is pretty vague of a color really, basically its black green brown and yellow all together

Comment

I found the paint cans today. I can print a mix as soon as I get the cans and me in front of a computer at the same time. It's a mix of two PPG shelf colors.

Comment

I really need to take my camera to my evenings boss house, we have gone and built some military sorta vehicles and theyare all WWII od green, they are all WWII age vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                          X