Originally posted by tiresmoke!
    Hope that at least came with a reach-around........ :
    That's 'Frisco.

:D

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Re: impounded!

I hope he got kissed after that screwing.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

In LA, if you find a parking place to looks to good to be true---- it is!
        Gotta read those signs like a hawk!
        Tom

Comment

Good to hear that you got it back.....Damn parking zones.

Michigan has a few advantages.... :

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Like Chad said, the guys claimed they took good care of the car. Guy said "I even put it in neutral instead of just dragging it onto the flatbed." He said they were hoping it would go to auction so they could get it.

Comment

Originally posted by bmxmon
              Originally posted by STINEY
              "parking attendent"?

What the h@%^^ is that? Around these parts if someone wants to drive your car, they better be related to you, or very good friends. I'm afraid we still live in stickville, compared to your world... ;)

Dude asks for keys to park your car, we'd probably just laugh and tell him we already parked it. Just a bunch of dumb rubes, we are. ;D

I'm also confused. You have people park your cars at work? Thats awesome! Gee, maybe times are so bad after all...
              Are you kidding me? There's parking valets at West Hollywood's traffic court.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr
                Or dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                  You left the crew cab sitting on Wilshire Bld all day? You're braver than I. I would be afraid some idiot from the Hills would smash into it.

I'm afraid you fell victim to one of Villaragoza's campaign promises to get the traffic on the surface streets moving. That includes towing cars sitting in traffic zones after 4 pm. That totally sucks.
                  I bet that is an "Anti Gridlock" zone. You think the $239 for towing is bad.... :'(

Wonder if it was at the OPG on Romaine off of La Brea. The shop called Stop Brake next to that OPG I think still will arc brake shoes. (Obligatory technical content)

BTW, Rebeldryver I saw you in the black car on Washington Blvd west off the Wash. Pl. fork on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Weldangrind
                    Originally posted by trukluvr
                    Or dinner.
                    Be careful what you ask for. In that area you could get all three of those in all possible quanities, combinations, and degrees of amplitude !! :o

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                      Like Chad said, the guys claimed they took good care of the car.

i wish i wasnt to stupid to post a picture of the 2 lot attendants skying the ferrari in Farris Bueler
                      "see what a finski will do to a guy's additude"
                      Dustin, in Cincinnati

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                          EXCELLENT!
                          Dustin, in Cincinnati

Comment

Originally posted by autoxcuda
                            Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                            You left the crew cab sitting on Wilshire Bld all day? You're braver than I. I would be afraid some idiot from the Hills would smash into it.

I'm afraid you fell victim to one of Villaragoza's campaign promises to get the traffic on the surface streets moving. That includes towing cars sitting in traffic zones after 4 pm. That totally sucks.
                            I bet that is an "Anti Gridlock" zone. You think the $239 for towing is bad.... :'(

Wonder if it was at the OPG on Romaine off of La Brea. The shop called Stop Brake next to that OPG I think still will arc brake shoes. (Obligatory technical content)

BTW, Rebeldryver I saw you in the black car on Washington Blvd west off the Wash. Pl. fork on Wednesday.
                            Must've been on my way to Autozone and B&B Hardware getting stuff to do work on the 58 Coupe de Ville.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X