Nebraska's Rod Run 2008 - The Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska's Rod Run 2008 - The Cruise

If you like good ol' muscle cars cruisin' around having a good time you'll enjoy this video, it's got a little bit of everything in it. The video was filmed back during Easter actually, I just hadn't edited the video yet. Half way through there's a little impromptu burnout contest, but the REAL burnout contest is after the cruise is over, I'll put that video up later.

Re: Nebraska's Rod Run 2008 - The Cruise

Thanks, I enjoyed the clip...we you guys farily out west, or?

I havn't been on your site for a bit...that clip with the cop trying to nail you guys while the burnout was going on...Funny as a mofo...
    ;D

Any word on when the next Ice Cream cruze is coming up...and I really need to find out if Rod and Custom Magazine is doing anything this year.
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

LOL, the clip of the cop backing up on the interstate is priceless

Not sure on the ice cream cruise, the guy that has organized it the past 3 years says he doesn't want to do it this year because last year didn't go as planned (too much drama)

Not sure on Americruise either, I think it didn't come through town because Power Tour did last year.

Comment

Thanks Kyle...I appreciate it.

Hell, I keep getting my ass chewed for not having my car "done"...I was prompted by a friend, her little bro wanted me to take the Joe DIrt mobile Torino on it and I was like no f'n way. I want to at least have glass in the car other than the windshield and a working heater.
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
        X