Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El Mirage July Meet this weekend (Sun 15th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Mirage July Meet this weekend (Sun 15th)

Just a reminder for anyone that wants to see some form-follows-function type vehicles run all out. Shouldnt be as hot as it "could" get...
    www.FBthrottlebodies.com
    Bruce K Bridges

See you there.
    If anyone is around Saturday after the course walk swing by my pit as we are having a LSR club BBQ.
    Attached Files
    There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Dynoroom
      My wife and I will see you there! Thanks for the invite! What time Saturday is the course walk?
      Bruce
      www.FBthrottlebodies.com
      Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Course walk is at 5:00 pm. about an hour or a bit less.

I never said the wife could come.................

Kidding. My wife will be there too, so stop in.
        There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Good luck Michael and family. vic (PS: Keith built us a B engine for SpeedWeek. I think we'll find the aero limit of our current sheetmetal this year). vic
          vic NASCARland

Comment

Dynoroom,
            Great pics! My wife is the picture taker, She loves ElMirage! Hope the rain doesnt come down (its raining here in SanDiego right now...)
            BKB
            www.FBthrottlebodies.com
            Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Originally posted by BKBridges View Post
              Dynoroom,
              Great pics! My wife is the picture taker, She loves ElMirage! Hope the rain doesnt come down (its raining here in SanDiego right now...)
              BKB
              Thanks but not my pictures. Zane @ landspeedphotos.com shot most of them. Check out his stuff, lots of great pictures from the lakebed. The finishline shot is from Stewart Harnick photo shooter for the SCTA. Note that Ryan couldn't see because of the dust so he shut off early, pulled the 'chute and if you look closely you see he missed the timing traps. Yes it can suck racing on dirt!

Hey Vic, see you on the salt! Lets hope the aero limit isn't too hard to find, and it's quite a bit above the speed you'll be running with that engine.

300 in 1999

Comment

[QUOTE=Dynoroom;660416] Note that Ryan couldn't see because of the dust so he shut off early, pulled the 'chute and if you look closely you see he missed the timing traps. Yes it can suck racing on dirt!

QUOTE]
                Ive been wondering about that! Visibility can really get compromised out there! Need a radio beacon or something at the traps...
                BKB
                www.FBthrottlebodies.com
                Bruce K Bridges

Comment

As a matter of fact if you look at the last picture you see Ryan sitting on top of the cage after that pass. Behind him about 100 yards away you can barely make out the baloons at the timing trap. No breeze that morning with lots of "hanging dust". Yep, running on the dirt at 200+ is no problem.........

300 in 1999

Comment

Working...
                  X