• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My next project

And a pic of my current project/toy

Re: My next project

Sweet Bronc and love the truck too. I'm a little biased I guess. ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

where did you find a 'crackerbox' bronco that clean!

WHOA!

'round here the only ones that clean are all fiberglass!
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I have had it for about 8 years, I looked forever for one and found this one at a good price. It was my daily driver for abou 3 years until my daily commute got to be too far so it has sat for almost 7 years and the steel is begining to rot and my son says he wants it when he gets his license > So I guess its time for a fatgher son project,if I can peel him away from video games.

Comment

if that bronco doesn't peel him away from the video games - he doesn't deserve it! :o

I think that would be a great project to do with your son and it will teach him a lot of valuable lessons - and you'll likely get to know eachother better through it as well.

My Dad has never been into cars - and I sure wish he was.

I do the car thing pretty much on my own - we play golf when we get together - that's his passion.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Early Broncos are great! They're just like 4x4 Mustangs. Are you gonna cut the fenders and quarters? I had a mint condition 77 once and I actually hacked it. I probably couldn't bring myself to do that again.

Comment

The whole cutting thing is a decision I can't seem to make. I guess I will let my son decide,maybe?

Comment

Working...
              X