Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oleynik enclosed hauler-this one's for you Lohnes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oleynik enclosed hauler-this one's for you Lohnes!!

I talked to this guy a bit before comitting to the 26 foot C65 this week. this thing is a 79 C30 crewcab with a 22 foot body. that makes it 35 feet long, same as the big truck/regular cab 26 footer I just bought, for anyone wondering about parking. It has a 454 replaced att he chevrolet dealer 15k ago, and he says he has receipts for front end and brake repairs in the recent past. the body parts for the cab and interior are easy and plentiful, and the hauler body is easily restored inside as well. He is asking 7500, but offered it to me for 5k, this is the least expensive version of these I have ever seen, but it is also the most beat up one I have ever seen. Still, it has been for sale for a month, he may be softening some more, at 4k this thing is a pretty decent deal. I had worked on the C65 deal since november, and it was down to these two, the C65 was quite a bit more than 4k, and it is going to be awhile before i own it completely, but it is in really good condition.
    while you are looking here, click the link to this guys cars-he has some AMAZING IRON sitting around too!!

CAR COLLECTOR SELLING A CUSTOM BUILT (CHEVROLET BASED) RACE CAR OR CLASSIC CAR HAULER FOR ONLY $7,500 OR OFFER. THIS TRUCK CAR HAULER USED TO BE OWNED BY SYMBOLIC MOTOR CARS OF LA JOLLA TO TRANSPORT FERRARI AND OTHER EXOTIC CARS! IT HAS A WOOD SLANTED DECK IN TRUCK WITH RAMPS AND WINCH TO LOAD AND HOLD VEHICLE. THIS HAULER HAS A NEW CHEVROLET 454 CRATE MOTOR WITH ONLY 15,000 MILES ON IT. I HAVE THE $6500 RECEIPT FOR THE NEW CRATE MOTOR AND OTHER RECEIPTS. RUNS GREAT. SEATS 6 FULL SIZE ADULTS SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR RACING TEAM OR FRIENDS TO THE RACES OR CAR EVENTS. ALSO HAS A BED BEHIND THE CAB TO REST. I USED THIS VEHICLE TO TRANSPORT CLASSIC CARS BACK AND FORTH FROM SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA TO SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA FOR CLASSIC CAR RESTORATIONS THAT WERE BEING DONE IN SCOTTSDALE. I CLOSED THE SCOTTSDALE RESTORATION BUSINESS AND NO LONGER NEED THE HAULER.

THIS IS A PERFECT VEHICLE FOR A RACE TEAM OR CLASSIC CAR COLLECTOR THAT TRAVELS TO SHOWS AND WANTS TO BRING HIS RESTORED, OR MINT ORIGINAL, OR SHOW CAR, OR CORVETTE, OR MUSCLE CAR OR, EXOTIC, VINTAGE, SPECIAL INTEREST, ITALIAN, FERRARI, LAMBORGHINI, ROLLS ROYCE, STOCK CAR, OFF ROAD, PORSCHE, RACE CAR, CAMARO, CUSTOM, ANTIQUE, RESTOMOD, HOT ROD, OR WHATEVER NEEDS TO BE MOVED IN AN ENCLOSED CARRIER!

I ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO A BODY SHOP THAT CAN REPAINT OR CUSTOMIZE THIS CAR HAULER TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE! I ALSO HAVE A FRIEND THAT WRAPS VEHICLES FOR ADVERTISING THAT CAN WRAP THE TRUCK TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS AND ADVERTISE YOUR CAR, TEAM, PRODUCT, OR BUSINESS!

CALL PHIL AT 858 775-7660 TO SEE. I AM MOTIVATED TO SELL SO COME MAKE A DEAL! TO SEE PHOTOS OF MY CLASSIC CAR COLLECTION THAT I AM SELLING GO TO http://gallery.me.com/joltnjoe

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
    05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Re: oleynik enclosed hauler-this one's for you Lohnes!!

It is unhealthy to want that thing as bad as I do.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Just think, Brian, but for some twisted timing, that javelin could have traveled indoors, in style!! All you would have needed was drivers, not drivers with trailers!! and the condition of this truck matched attila the jav perfectly!! Seriously, the nicest, ABSOLUTE DIAMOND of the Olyenik Hauler world is not far from you, in western Pa. Unfortunately, it is a 20 foot body, built for/around a 69 Camaro and aside from a camaro or Nova (hint hint) nothing else fits inside. it is also expensive, and if it fit any car I have owned, it would be in California.
      It is unlikely that truck will EVER be advertised for sale, you just gotta know where these things are, who owns them and if and when they will sell. This rougher one in San Diego spent some time in division 2, based on the stickers on the side door. I stumbled onto it on my weekly sweep of car hauler ads across the country, in early May. wasn't sure where I was with the C65, and just locked that down yesterday, as you know from my other post in pics so I was talking to this guy as well. I'm still pissed the one I spent a summer getting niced up went down under. oh well, onward and upward.............

Comment

If you care to, share some info on the company that built these.

Era they were made?
        How many?
        etc?

They are too cool.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          It is unhealthy to want that thing as bad as I do.

Brian
          The only thing unhealthy is trying to talk yourself out of it. YOU NEED THIS. Tell your wife I said it was o.k. LOL

Nik

Comment

Era they were made?
            How many?
            etc?

They are too cool.

Brian
            I'll try and pull my memories together-should I hide it in here, or post a new thread in GD??

Comment

Originally posted by stage1scott

Era they were made?
              How many?
              etc?

They are too cool.

Brian
              I'll try and pull my memories together-should I hide it in here, or post a new thread in GD??
              GD this thing like 14 mo-fos. We're not the only two weirdos who crave these things.

Brian

Comment

You know Brian, we could do another epic "cross-country transfer" with this beast (I call dibs on Indy to Colombus). You can tell you wife that it's a portable garage! Come on brian, you know you want this thing! ;D

Comment

I am looking for a oleynik truck for sale .Would like a standard cab but would take a crew cab no basket cases

Comment

Working...
                  X